• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shenmue 3. E3. Fund now or leave gaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaos17

K2LS5CJ.gif

Mista

Banned
No im done with this every year! I have been waiting for more than 13 YEARS! If nothing happens he's a cold-hearted asshole!! I donno what im saying bye :(

I don't even like Shenmue but I want to see where this goes. He's either trolling us all hard core or it's going to show. Has he done this before?

Heartfyre

I'd be so down for Shenmue 1/2 remaster. They've never been available outside of the Dreamcast and Xbox, hardly giving them a large audience, so it'd definitely be in their interest before we even start whispering the words Shenmue III.

I'd love if both Kyle and Huber's bets came true, but I fear the world is not so beautiful.

What kind of bizarro universe have I stepped into when Shenmue (in some capacity) and The Last Guardian may be announced at the same E3?

Both have never felt more palpable than they do now. I can feel it.

Meneses

I actually think MS has it if it is there. Either remaster or Shenmue 3. It would explain why Adam (I think it was Adam) said that the Shenmue issue was complicated when he was asked about it at PSX.

That could be true.

Didn't Shenmue 2 come out on the original Xbox? Maybe they have some rights or something.

Still, even if it is a Microsoft exclusive I will be glad if it exists. I'll be sad I won't play it for now, but happy for every Shenmue fan that can.

Kain

Every E3. Every year. And if it ever comes out everyone will ignore the game because neither of them were that great to begin with. Come at me.

MrCuddle

Nothing like a new Shenmue thread to get the heart beating like crazy.

GIVE
IT
TO
ME
NOW

jonno394

Nintendos unprecedented partnership announcements? [spoiler}never[/spoiler]

I'd love a multplatform effort but this if anyone, it'd be MS.

Justinh

Shenmue thread, eh?

Really all I'd like is just a remake of the first two. I bet many people haven't even played the first one and I'm scared to play the second one on my 360 because when I played another xbox original game once (PD Orta) it froze and corrupted my hard drive.

I don't see it happening though.

Tizoc

SHENMUE 1+2 HD REVEAL DURING SONY CONFERENCE THING
BERIIEEIEIEIEIIEEIIEIEIEIEVE!

It'll be announced during MS and be an X1+W10 exclusive @o@

Banned
Oh cool. Never played Shenmue so I don't feel the hype from this tease. I know the rest of you are all crying now lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom