• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shin Megami Tensei V: Vengeance - New Trailer + Preview Thread

John Bilbo

CH7ouRH.png

Not sure where to post this, but the remastered third game is on steep discount on Steam at the moment.

Edit: Bloody hell: not even CDKEYS has the game this cheap!

Last edited:

Hudo

I'm a sucker for the still pattern/texture effect, so I really like how that's used in Tzitzimitl's 3D model. She looks so cool.
Have you played any of the Monkey Island games? That still pattern effect is essentially the key feature of a character called Stan.

FYI, you can get the standard version for like 45€ on key sites.

I played the original version in Switch. I did enjoy it but I didn't think it was anything special

That's more like it. Otherwise, I would have had to..

smt5-shin-megami-tensei.gif

Yeah I'm getting it on Steam. And I'm waiting on a sale due to not really finding the original game to be anything special. It's good but nothing noteworthy for me

Jsisto

Any mention of if save data can be carried over from the previous version. Really want to get this but I’d rather not have to build up my roster from scratch.

Last edited:

Arsic

Loves his juicy stink trail scent
Just so I know this isn’t going to be a story about high school teens kill god and save the world through the power of friendship and love? Right?

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
Just so I know this isn’t going to be a story about high school teens kill god and save the world through the power of friendship and love? Right?
In most SMT games you most likely end up killing your friends based on what route you go.

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
There are high school teens and everything revolves around gods and demons.

No power of friendship and love tho. Have an SMT III meme to ilustrate that:

m6wWzHb.png

Top Bottom