• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shulk Confirmed for Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and 3DS

Well, technically
he lost that ability after the war when the Monado over-usage killed his right arm.

Well you still get to play as him wielding it (in the prologue), so I'd say it still counts. That's why, he's the only playable Xenoblade character that wouldn't look 'out of place' using it.

But point taken.

Strampas

Neo Member
I have barley played any smash bros titles, but this looks really good, and I have my gamecube controller ready - cause that's what you should be playing with? : o

Oh......... D:
Never played Xenoblade lol

too complicated to explain now, forget it :)

pGChc.gif

Come on, now.

I have barley played any smash bros titles, but this looks really good, and I have my gamecube controller ready - cause that's what you should be playing with? : o

Yupp. Going to need one of those yet-to-be-released fancy things to use GC-controllers though. Wii U Pro controller should be fine too though, but not quite as good.

Strampas

Neo Member
Yupp. Going to need one of those yet-to-be-released fancy things to use GC-controllers though. Wii U Pro controller should be fine too though, but not quite as good.

Yeah, almost forgot about ut. I have Pro Controller though, I'll bet that will be fine too.

MagiusNecros

Gilgamesh Fan Annoyance
I dub Metal Face as British Ridley

If Ridley had that VA I think his already great popularity would skyrocket.

Just imagine Ridley has Samus in a corner with his tail and he is all like: "Calm down, calm down, if you move I might slip and mess up your hair. AND WE WOULDN'T WANT THAT WOULD WE!"

This trailer really makes me want an HD remaster of Xenoblade. So many subtle touches in that trailer you would only get if you played Xenoblade.
Like how the Monado changes form to the Mondao II when he activates smash power

MisterHero

If Dark Pit is a playable character, wouldn't it be funny if
Mumkhar
Metal Face was playable as a villain representative of Xenoblade? He and Dark Pit had similar roles in their videos.

Also it would be funnier because Ridley got ignored again

MagiusNecros

Gilgamesh Fan Annoyance
If Dark Pit is a playable character, wouldn't it be funny if
Mumkhar
Metal Face was playable as a villain representative of Smash Bros.? He and Dark Pit had similar roles in their videos.

Also it would be funnier because Ridley got ignored again

If I got a playable Xenoblade villain over Ridley I wouldn't complain.

Top Bottom