• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SIEE fills a bunch of new trademarks ahead of conference (Shadow Of Colossus included

DryvBy

If they do a SotC remaster after their "such a small number of people use BC" excuse, I'll laugh. A lot.

The thing is, I really want this remake of SOTC, but part the charm of the old one is the PS2 graphics...

Anyone else think this as well?

Ridley327

I would imagine that the SotC listing is for a PS2->PS4 title. Whether or not that's a good thing when the PS3 remaster still had some consistent frame drops at times, I could not tell you.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
0722_xyuk2.gif

Pie and Beans

Look for me on the local news, I'll be the guy arrested for trying to burn down a Nintendo exec's house.
Sony preparing to murder me tonight it seems.

I really hope that isn't what Bluepoint are making, a remake of SoTC. It's already had it's turn and the PS3 version is perfectly fine. I suspect that they just took there work from the PS3 version and added some things to it, if this is true. Probably 4K res bump in there too

KAOz

Short bus special
Some people just want to watch the world burn....

To be fair, online was the original plan for it. Before it got retooled.

You and friends where cooperating to take down the different kinds of colossi in a massive open world.

Dont remember if there was any videos of it, or only pictures.

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony
PS2 to PS4 PSN emulation for SOTC being announced? Don't think that's worth time at the conference IMO

Jawmuncher

People getting way too excited about Shadow of the Collossus.
With sony current trends, that's gonna be a PS2 to PS4 Classic.

Cardon

Man, if the SOTC remake has the cut Collosi such as that spider one I'm going to lose my shit. Would be amazing.

reKon

Banned
let's fucking do this. I'm hoping remaster because there would be absolutely no need to keep my PS3 anymore

Audioboxer

Would rather have a re-remaster or at least the PS3 remaster ported over to the PS4. HDR support would be excellent.

Watch it be a PS2 classic.

bombshell

There was an insider who said that SOTC remake is coming few days before this happened.

A legit one?

RedHill

Whats the rules of teasing something on GAF?

Well then. I have a source I've been in contact with that posted about Crash, Bloodborne, TLOU 2, TLG, and Days Gone years before their reveal. They've contacted me privately and I don't know if it'll be at this year's e3 but if it is it'll be a
colossus conference

No, no, more of an ICE man... Or is it an O at the end?

Who said remaster? Think bigger

I'm hearing remake

Thoraxes

Not expecting a remake at all since they only trademarked the title, but I do expect they may make something like an Ueda Collection or something for PS4, adding 4k and probably VR support to at least SotC.

They seem keen on capitalizing on those two remasters at least, since they stagnated on PS3.

Top Bottom