• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Silent Hill Downpour |OT| Rain, Rain, Go Away

Combichristoffersen

Combovers don't work when there is no hair
God, the 'Shadow Play' sidequest fucking sucks. Easily the worst and most tedious sidequest in the game, but it's the only one left I need to finish -_-

tiagorcs

Neo Member
I kinda liked that side-quest. Overall, I think it's a pretty good game. I just wish there were better programmers and QA testers at Vatra :-( Even with the patch applied, I still can't find the goddamn fishing rod for poor Homer...

Arsenic13

I'm bumping this thread for a few reasons:

1376976_ful.jpg
1376977_ful.jpg

Silent Hill Downpour: Anne's Story is a comic book sidestory originally planned as DLC is coming out soon. The comic is by IDW, written by Tom Waltz and penned by Tristan Jones.
As the name implies, it follows Anne's personal story before and during the events of the game. If you've beaten the game and haven't realized this, the events of Downpour
can he heavily argued to have taken place is Anne's otherworld, not entirely Murphy's.

Reason 2: With the hype of Silent Hills by Kojima, perhaps it's time to revisit and take another look at Downpour, the last main entry in the series before Konami changed their take on how to support this series.

I enjoyed Downpour a lot and believe that it was a bit overlooked and disregarded simply because it was "just another Silent Hill game". It may have had its technical issues, but I think it managed to evolve the series much better than Homecoming did.

Top Bottom