• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Smasher ZeRo in hot water over allegations of inappropriate messaging with a minor

CrysisFreak

Banned
Sakurai this is your opportunity. Now is the ideal time to do something for this community.
Fix the input buffering, the netcode, and nerf the annoying chars into the ground.
Also buff Ridley.
Thanks in advance. Kissees.

Werewolf Jones

Gold Member
Got nothing against Zero personally, never really give a fuck about him though. But lol at a large portion of Smash players wanting to fuck kids, I just thought they never showered.

Last edited:

Portugeezer

Next Smash character :

WelloffOilyGermanshepherd-small.gif

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
its a game for kids. and that was everyone thought going into this. this isnt coincidental at all. I looked at the list its like 65 people in this scene. the idea of a lot of kids play this gravitated the predators, and they knew there was next to no supervision at events.
What is it about the '1v1 fighting game genre' in general that brings out the worst of the worst in the gaming community.
As Caffeine said, it's the wild west of social interaction.

Also, when you get a gander of the types of people engaged in the fighting scene (we've all seen videos), many of them seem really weird to begin with.

Get 1000 Smash players, 1000 FIFA players and 1000 Call of Duty players and I bet the Smash players act the most childish and quirky. You'll also get some of them dressing up doing cosplay shit, while every FIFA and shooter fan will be there wearing normal clothes.

I think a lot of these competitive fighting gamers take it personally like playing SF for 10 years straight mastering a couple character move sets sudden;y makes them think they are really Ryu or Chun Li. And they'll do stupid shit thinking they are invincible like a video game character.

Whitecrow

Banned
Age is a number.
Body's matturity and attractiveness is another thing, and is well known that girls gets them earlier than boys.

He may be disgusting, but I dont see the 20-15 being the problem.

Banned
As Caffeine said, it's the wild west of social interaction.

Also, when you get a gander of the types of people engaged in the fighting scene (we've all seen videos), many of them seem really weird to begin with.

Get 1000 Smash players, 1000 FIFA players and 1000 Call of Duty players and I bet the Smash players act the most childish and quirky. You'll also get some of them dressing up doing cosplay shit, while every FIFA and shooter fan will be there wearing normal clothes.

I think a lot of these competitive fighting gamers take it personally like playing SF for 10 years straight mastering a couple character move sets sudden;y makes them think they are really Ryu or Chun Li. And they'll do stupid shit thinking they are invincible like a video game character.

I don't think you could find 1000 adult CoD players

Elginer

This is a well known thing forever, if you’re a celebrity you’re gonna try and use it to get ass. How young the ass is the issue...

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
There's so many of these accusations flying around in the FGC. There's two more threads lately on Reeee. SkyWIlliams (whoever that is) and Nairo having sex with minors or trying to booze them up at parties.

Last edited:

sevoro

Would it be okay to link to reddit? Because they have a whole list of these allegations in both Smash and other Fighting games.

Top Bottom