• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Snake Pass dev confirms to GAF that Time Trials will be patched into Switch version

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
It is in portable mode according to Digital Foundry. Under 720p in docked mode.

Right, I just double-checked and realized my error. My bad. The game seems to be unusually low-res on all platforms. I wouldn't have expected it to be sub-900p on PS4, which then makes the unexpectedly low resolutions on Switch make sense if there hasn't been a big downgrade. I know DF said that the AA helps a lot, but I haven't been able to play and test it myself.

It's less than that undocked. It's in the DF article :)

Just saw that. Thanks. I'd forgotten how low all the resolutions for this game were, with Switch undocked being particularly low.

Skyzard

Banned
It's actually a really nice looking game on PC, there are a lot of graphical effects at play.

The lighting is really good too, Noodle looks almost like a hand puppet in a Pixar film.

I'm not surprised it's a challenge to get the performance. Don't let the game fool you. It does a lot.

On Ps4 the primary feature of the timetrial mode is an online leaderboard vs friends and vs the world, so its not too shocking it's not in the version on a console whose online features are in Early Access

The Neo Geo games have leaderboards. So I've been told... haven't actually bought any yet.

Top Bottom