• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNES Classic announced for 9/29, $80, 21 games, has Star Fox 2 [more units than NESC]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linkhero1

I feel it. 5 O'clock baby!!!!!
giphy_s.gif

Fireflu

All of these games are 10/10 masterpieces but Kirby Super Star is the absolute GOAT. Probably in my top 5 favourite games of all time. Super Star Ultra was amazing but nothing beats the OG!

superstarmenu.jpg

latest

hqdefault.jpg

R23fFF.gif

I've officially thought myself out of wanting this. Between the lack of information re: how we might be able to buy these things (aside from release day battle royales), and the realization that I'd only sit in the middle of my living room to accommodate a controller with a 5ft cord approximately one time, I just can't get it up anymore. I think I'm going to go back to the pre-announcement plan of bitching that these games aren't available on the Nintendo platform I've spent a hefty chunk of change on.

Good luck to everyone else though. I'm sure I'll be back on the other side of the fence for another 24 hours come 9/29.

I completely agree with you. My interest in this is now basically as a gift, rather than something I'd use myself. But I have no interest getting myself trampled or killed for a gift.

I would much, much prefer all those games on a modern device, especially a portable like the Switch or 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom