• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So...is Link a Jew or an Aryan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jko

For those of you who are old enough, you'd remember Link used to have BROWN hair:

accueillc0.jpg
accueiljv0.jpg

Yes, even the infamous cartoon show in the late 80's(which I love, excuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me) depicted him with a DARK hair tone:

zelda4eh6.jpg

However, as the 90's came to pass, he miraculously turned a BLONDE...WITH BLUE EYES:

212916326qs6.jpg

So...what gives?!?!?!?

Tr4nce

I know this may sound a bit awkward, but
Link is actually Dutch. He lived across my street a few years ago.

He's Lebonese...

ruh-oh.

Funny thing is when I first saw this thread I was like, "WTF isn't he an elf...did Nintendo change the storyline somewhere or some shit?"

nelkon and parker said:

Jew is a religion, not a race.

So he doesn't have to be lying.

Aryan on the other hand is a race -- a nomad race said to have roots in Greece, Persia, and northern India.

Deku

Banned
More proof!

normal_Level3%7E0.PNG

Edit: If you're offended, I'm truly sorry, so are the worlds buddhist. Actually I think Link is buddhist or practices some form of shinto-buddhism.

C- Warrior said:

So he doesn't have to be lying.

Aryan on the other hand is a race -- a nomad race said to have roots in Greece, Persia, and northern India.
I was joking.

Edit: I'm pretty sure northen Indian's have their roots derived from persia, not the other way round. I'm northen Indian myself, so I looked up on this.

KimiNewt

Scored 3/100 on an Exam
jko said:
HOLY **** i freaking have the game and i never noticed that! :lol :lol
Em what? I don't get it.
And I know quite a few jews with blonde hair and blue eyes too, is that supposed to be rare?

Tr4nce

KimiSan said:
Em what? I don't get it.
And I know quite a few jews with blonde hair and blue eyes too, is that supposed to be rare?

At first I didn't get it either. Hint: Look at the bold dude and the position of his arm.

KimiSan said:
Em what? I don't get it.
No. People are confusing the Jewish religion (which it is) with what they believe to be the Jewish race (which doesn't exist).

jko

bjork said:
He changed his hair and eyes to be more like Cloud.

Because, as we all know, Cloud >>>>> Link.
but...but.....the change came before FF7 cameout~~!!

hooo

boooy
C- Warrior said:
It certainly is a religion and it certainly was a race due to centuries of antisemitism from the outside and religious pressures from the inside. They were pushed away and kept to themselves.

As for Link, he's becoming more metro by the decade. Pretty soon Zelda's going to become the butch one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom