• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So Penelope Cruz and Salma Hayek: Latin Flavor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Salma. The perfect woman. Looks, personality and billionaire rich. Also empathy. Has Penelope ever nursed a hungry west African baby? Salma has.

dvdjamm

Hayek, not even a contest.
H1DYU.jpg
100% Salma

j23yb.gif

Yes sir. High five jpg and shit.

edit: C'mon everyone. Every single hot chick thread someone implies or outright says so-and-so is fat, y'all go nuts. It's bait.

I know, but in the off chance that he/she is sincere I feel compelled to say something. :(

oP2bK.jpg

SO FAT. EWWWWWWW

Haha. Right? Honestly, though, she does look a bit too thin in this one. I think she's just one of those women that glows with a bit more meat on her. Sensuous and full.

I know, but in the off chance that he/she is sincere I feel compelled to say something. :(

Haha. Right? Honestly, though, she does look a bit too thin in this one. I think she's just one of those women that glows with a bit more meat on her. Sensuous and full.

i'm guessing that one is stupidly photoshopped to make her look even thinner.

Alas, this is the internet and every famous female celebrity is too fat or something or other.

Tunesmith

formerly "chigiri"
oP2bK.jpg

SO FAT. EWWWWWWW

i'm guessing that one is stupidly photoshopped to make her look even thinner.

Alas, this is the internet and every famous female celebrity is too fat or something or other.

That's 14 years old, from her H&M campaign.

Big-E

Now 2 years ago I would have said Salma without a shadow of a doubt but after watching that Woody Allen movie with Penelope Cruz I was fucking dumbfounded. I always thought she was hot but not that hot. People need to watch that movie. I probably would still say Salma but it is a closer fight now.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Penelope.
her boobs aren't fake like my paisana, Senora Hayek and she's cuter and much more beautiful.

Neither of them have fake tits. One gave birth and has been blessed enough to keep them. The other one just gained a little bit of weight since her 1990s debut and has been blessed enough for it to go to the right places.

And this thread is absolutely sinister. I will not partake in it.

Ikael

I'm with the Anti-Monitor here. Penelope is not ugly, but I have seen several regular Spanish girls being far more beautiful and I personally don't feel too much her ultra angular face. She does have class, but Salma on her prime was really something else and I like girls with curves, so Salma wins *bow*

sphinx

the piano man
Penelope is classy and elegant

but Salma...

Salma-hayek-black-panties-sexy-legs-beach-hut.jpg

I love this pic of her.

Her boobs are the most beautiful, natural boobs a woman can wish to have: big, rounded, healthy, natural looking, femenine, they are amazing.

NinjaBoiX

I'd say Penelope is prettier, but Salma has the more outstanding figure.

Hmm, tough choice.

Gotta go with the prettier face.

Penelope for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom