• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So that's what Japan has been doing with VR (nsfw)...

Hastati

Couldn't resist, sorry.

Ridoculus!

Yeah, it's getting tiresome really. It reminds me of that Vice "documentary" where the reporter goes to a scat fetish prostitute to bring home the point that those Japanese folks suuuuure are perverts.

I mean stuff like this is absolutely bonkers and is worth looking at just for laughs (maybe?), but it's best to be clear that this is uh...not representative of anything in particular, other than the fact that whoever made this is crazy XD

Dark_castle

KDpFtEOmDy8zWFwegzURXdLINksB2IEIDBb__RCRlu_AsdxwQdh2pNS61bhIYDrxX2t3AqJFbObLI5uZ8S5kGDRdmJfUhpoZoBrBKzzlx-CTT3iqwjBhxV29fUOma8SRk2j7UEc2QkHOITAwAWvHquF8Vkv1cCXL0jDnMMkl022MWVxQid0=w490-h300-nc

Zoned

Actively hates charity
I don't see anything wrong here. VR will have multiple uses, and this is gonna be one of them. To each to their own.

Imagine that twerking in public girl on VR...

Yeah, it's getting tiresome really. It reminds me of that Vice "documentary" where the reporter goes to a scat fetish prostitute to bring home the point that those Japanese folks suuuuure are perverts.

iirc he didn't know what was coming, it was a "surprise" from the yakuza folks he interviewed before.

televator

Wait a minute... You telling me that demo was not about lolis? I almost cant believe that. Please let them be done with loli waifus.

patientx

I tried a roller-coaster game called "Sweet Coaster", that a female developer made. It started off in a Victorian-decorated room, and you are having tea and treats with a girl, who is sitting infront of you. You chat for a bit, then you have to look down at the sweets on the table to start the ride. The coaster was a very relaxing and gentle ride around a sweets-filled cutesy paradise. The developer used a fan to blow air at you, then sped the fan up and slowed it down as you changed speed in the game. She also sprayed a mist of water when near a waterfall.

Now this is what I call impressive ! It seems she was trying her best to get the customer into the mood :)

Also cute developer too ;)

manzo

I was expecting to be greeted by a naked young anime schoolgirl or something similar… but all of a sudden I was transported into outer space above the Earth, and was greeted by a big, muscular black man with dreadlocks in a tight, white tracksuit.
He started shouting “HEY MAN!! COMON COMON!! LETS GO! UGH UGHH UGHHH!!!” and started humping me, with techno music blasting in the background.

Aaahahah I'm dying

Zabant

Ahhh remember those heady days when the trance vibrator seemed like a massively risqué pack in for a video game?

Now he have straight up virtual anime fuck-fests complete with simulated torso and pelvis with per-thrust scoring systems.

Dice//

Banned
Honestly felt like I accidentally walked into seeing a teenager jerking himself.

Gross. xD

But hey, glad it exists for someone I guess.
And sure! Give the ladies a handsome VR fella. :p

Now this is what I call impressive ! It seems she was trying her best to get the customer into the mood :)

Also cute developer too ;)

re: "Sweet Coaster"

It's little experience nuggets like this that makes me most excited for VR and looking forward to the dozens of snackable immersion experiences that the medium will spring forth. Japan will be a good springboard for this type of zany experimentation early in the lifecycle of VR platforms.

Tom Snows

Neo Member
When Morpheus comes out the PS4 is going to be the best selling console in Japan ever.

I can already see it:
Fisherman's Wife and
Fisherman's Wife 2: The Retentacling

Puweyxil

Banned
A certain percentage of people who are laughing at this now will be doing it somewhere in the next 5-10 years. I don't know what that percentage will be except that it won't be zero.

Top Bottom