• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Someone used Forza Horizon 3 screenshots for a tribute to other racing games

KOCMOHABT

The irony in that is, I'm not joking, I remember all of those titles looking better than in those Forza shots. Nostalgia is a hell of a drug

Najaf

Wow, these brought me back. That Need for Speed 3 one is so good. It's how I remember that one running on my good old 200mhz pentium and windows 95. Wow.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
The pgr4 one is my favorite. The overexposure and wet and.dat.sagaris. damn.

Rojiraan

I love the idea ! ...A special one really got me.

tLTUYGS.jpg

giphy.gif

Afrikan

The irony in that is, I'm not joking, I remember all of those titles looking better than in those Forza shots. Nostalgia is a hell of a drug

yeah like the Motorstorm one.... at least the lighting in Motorstorm looked more realistic than in that shot.

but yup, Nostalgia.

Wow, very impressive.
Didn't understand the thread title and thought these were just pics of those games leading up to FH3 at first.

Truly impressive.

EVO

Good work but dude needs to straighten his camera every once in a while. Not every shot needs a Dutch tilt. It works for stuff like Burnout 3 and Motorstorm but makes the others look amateur.

These ones hit me like a train, since I loved TDU and I'll never see something similar again (offline). Don't get me started on The Crew.

But all of them are amazing, so many memories, shame that most of them are dead and don't have good replacements.

WOW!

When I read the title, I thought it was just going to be something where a company used the wrong screens to promote a game again... but WOW. These are really really good tributes. They did an excellent job of capturing the emotion of the game each screen is representing.

Vexii

That's an incredible sense of knowledge of what made each game unique, and the style that they became known for. Incredibly impressed.

ViciousDS

Banned
The test drive unlimited one makes me cry. Was absolutely torn the day they shit those servers down. Was the racer that started the whole online racing connection to multiplayer in an open world. No lobbies needed, no searching or joining like forza. It just fucking matched you and you could instantly jump on your friends if they were cruising around. Game was also tons better then it's sequel.

Kind of sad at how the crew turned out........TDU was perfect and didn't need some BS storyline to be entertaining

Top Bottom