• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sonic Forces lets you create your own character [Update: Trailer]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joey Ravn

Banned
e2e.jpg

YES!

Came for this. Leaving satisfied.

DECK'ARD

The Amiga Brotherhood
I've decided I'm actually buying this now.

I have to make Jon, and by putting this in the game they are saying "We want this to be shit, and that's ok" which I find very reassuring and is a brave and bold move by Sonic Team.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
Well, this game is basically guaranteed to sell a shit ton. This will do extremely well with both Sonic fans and kids, I imagine.

While I can understand the reaction at some to cringe at this, I think it's a good addition and think it'll certainly help to push the title. Like I can already see how some kids (and indeed, fans) being super excited to be able to play a Sonic game as their own fanmade character. Plus the game has modern and classic style gameplays, they're going for that broad appeal here. See how it pays off for them.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
I'm not really feeling this game as much as I'd hoped. I hope hands-on impressions at E3 are positive.

I need to know if there is a sharing mechanism built in so I can properly prepare for it.

I was wondering this, too. If there is a sharing mechanic (particularly to social media and between games), Sega knows what they're doing.

SS

ßig

Unconfirmed Member
Eh, I would just end up trying to recreate Big the Cat, fail, and not use this feature any longer.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
Also someone had previously mentioned that the Classic Sonic stage looks like it was built with a stage builder.

You know what I'm thinking...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom