• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony announces 18.5 million PlayStation 4 consoles sold WW

Portugeezer

19million? Only time will tell.

I kind of wonder if it's time to talk about shipped numbers. I mean, when the vast majority of PS4's are being sold they can state the sold through figures and not lose much, but soon enough we'll be getting shipped numbers.

GobFather

Will people just drop this argument already? Seriously, sometimes GAF does not know when to just let go. Take the man's words at face value please, this is getting us nowhere and is wildly off-topic.

agreed! xD I'm surprised people are still arguing. Looking forward to the announcement soon.. i think :p

I kind of wonder if it's time to talk about shipped numbers. I mean, when the vast majority of PS4's are being sold they can state the sold through figures and not lose much, but soon enough we'll be getting shipped numbers.

They HAVE to talk about shipped figures, either combined or separate.

They HAVE to talk about shipped figures, either combined or separate.

Yes, I do not think that most people realize what these Quarterly reports are and how they differ from keynote or conference hype PR^^

But them being nice enough to give us said PR early with the Sold through numbers does make today's shipped numbers new and useful information^^

Oh? E-Gamer already was shown the business end of Bish's ban stick... was going to follow up on the whole "Sold through is the same as shipped" thing with Sony's 19.9 million shipped announcement... oh well.

Top Bottom