• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony E3 2016 Press Conference: June 13 at 6 PM PT/ 9PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
It sure as heck is not going t help sell VR. VR needs games, not shoe horned experienes like this. Starting to look like kinect all over again.

There's still plenty of VR games announced, and plenty more will be announced. I don't see how one developer making a small VR experience for their game as a side bonus to their main game, will stop other developers who want to make specific VR games.

And if anything VR in a COD game will be something that definitely sells it.

good news
no COD multiplayer reveal at this E3

http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20160608005526/en/Call-Duty-XP-Biggest-Call-Duty-Fan
also somekind of PSVR support
CkblJNsUkAAhiKp.jpg:large

thanks to wario
COD IS DEAD... Sony's new game

Ok then. So we will have a new Wipeout, a new Syphon Filter, a new Motorstorm, a new Parasite Eve and a new Crash. Good.

I wish
Let's not get crazy lol.

I'm only saying...KH 2.8? World of Final Fantasy? They don't need those onstage. Shit's packed baby.

Why should they? Better to get it out this week and get people talking about it before getting lost in the noise next week.

Welp, no JRPGs at E3 ? We'll have Nier 2 for sure. But no SQEX games ? I don't want to believe.

Like I mentioned in the Persona 5 thread, a trailer would still make sense for Sony's conference. But announcing the date early was a smart move on the part of Atlus. Look at how angry people are in that thread. Now imagine how angry people would be if a new trailer debuted during Sony's conference and it ended with "February 14, 2017" and that was the first time people saw the date.

Let's not get crazy lol. I'm only saying...KH 2.8? World of Final Fantasy? They don't need those onstage. Shit's packed baby.

Why should they? Better to get it out this week and get people talking about it before getting lost in the noise next week.

have you heard about a spiderman game made by insomniac?

So CoDs needlessly long SP demo is still on track for Sonys conference right?

already confirmed

Judging by all the announcements we are getting before E3, plus insiders being hyped for the Sony show the most it's looking like we might be getting E3 Year of dreams 2: Electric Boogaloo.

As hyped as I was leading up to this show, the last few days have been going into overdrive.

Oneself

The more I wait for E3, the more I wish we'll truly see Crash or another 1st party platformer during Sony's conference.

Carmelozi

FFXV, NieR Automata, Persona 5 and Ni No Kuni 2 as a minimum please.

FFVII Remake making an appearance would be the icing.

Oh yes, I don't know how I did to forgot these game... I think FFVIIR will be at PSX, it's too soon to unveil new informations.

In fact, I'd want new IPs rather existing games. Maybe I'm too greedy ahah.

Like I mentioned in the Persona 5 thread, a trailer would still make sense for Sony's conference. But announcing the date early was a smart move on the part of Atlus. Look at how angry people are in that thread. Now imagine how angry people would be if a new trailer debuted during Sony's conference and it ended with "February 14, 2017" and that was the first time people saw the date.

Yes I agree with you. Except I'm french so it's not so good for me ahah. Anyway, that E3 must be packed a lot if companies decide to release informations before the conferences.

wapplew

Judging by all the announcements we are getting before E3, plus insiders being hyped for the Sony show the most it's looking like we might be getting E3 Year of dreams 2: Electric Boogaloo.

As hyped as I was leading up to this show, the last few days have been going into overdrive.

Don't set your expectation that high for a disappointment.

DKHF

Let's not get crazy lol.

I'm only saying...KH 2.8? World of Final Fantasy? They don't need those onstage. Shit's packed baby..
Probably won't get a response but it's worth a try, will any Japanese Square Enix games besides FFXV be present in the form of a trailer/announced at Sony's conference? Don't have to say which just yes or no would be awesome.

good news
no COD multiplayer reveal at this E3

http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20160608005526/en/Call-Duty-XP-Biggest-Call-Duty-Fan
also somekind of PSVR support
CkblJNsUkAAhiKp.jpg:large

thanks to wario

sounds more like this is just a demo made for E3 and it's not something being "shoehorned" into the game. just a neat thing for people at E3 to have fun with and not indicative of any VR integration into the game itself.

ie: "put on this headset and experience footage we filmed in hawaii!" rather than "put on this headset and experience what the VR tour in hawaii is like!"

Square is getting the remasters out of the way and all other RPGs obviously so they can have Sony make a big deal about...

DqXI aye!!! Worldwide release date.

Dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom