• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony E3 2016 Press Conference: June 13 at 6 PM PT/ 9PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

IconGrist

I'm sure it's been brought up but you guys keep this thread movin' and shakin' but what are the chances that the Rise of the Tomb Raider port is shown or at least mentioned?

Kaako

Felium Defensor
It's not.

q9Xf9Hb.gif

Shinobi: Leg
Kagari: Das Boot

Poor guy was just trying to ride the train ya'll...

You don't have to show a VR game being played in VR live on stage. Trailers are fine. Also not all VR games are VR exclusive.

But if you think VR games are going to be announced inside of a Gamestop store, then lol, nope.

If you're talking about them announcing VR games then I can definitely see them doing that at E3. But I don't expect them to have a bunch of demos on stage. You can't really see what makes VR so different through a live demo, it'll just look like a standard game to everyone but the person demoing it.

RootCause

I hope Sucker Punch works on another infamous tittle. Second Son is such a blast. They do have to work on the world and making it feel more alive. A gta5 like world, filled with all sorts of random situations would be killer.

StoopKid

I hope Sucker Punch works on another infamous tittle. Second Son is such a blast. They do have to work on the world and making it feel more alive. A gta5 like world, filled with all sorts of random situations would be killer.

Feel like it's time to move on.

jayu26

I'm sure it's been brought up but you guys keep this thread movin' and shakin' but what are the chances that the Rise of the Tomb Raider port is shown or at least mentioned?
Why would Sony waste their time? They are better off showing Uncharted DLC.

viHuGi

Banned

i love infamous but no i want them to try something new.

Jigolo

BTW anyone got a summary of rumors or what. I've been out of it as of late in terms of following this thread and the nintendo thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom