• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony - this is how you do PS2 emulation on PS4 properly

We can bitch about it, we can however also take a first humble action by twitterbombing some Sony exec's like Shu with #BC4theplayers or something like that.

I'd be fine with backwards compatibility being sold for a one time fee if that's what it would take to get them off their asses. I also appreciate it takes some amount of work to make it happen. Especially in the case of 360 BC on Xbone which is short of a minor miracle, they deserve some compensation for that one.

But once you sell it it better fucking work and it better not be a drip feed of releases.

It should also be streamlined to just play the damn game from your library with the current OS. I hate that every time I start a 360 BC game it loads up the 360 guide in the background and uses that for saves and shit. If emulators can figure out save states so should the manufacturers.

Also, once made BC, allow me to purchase it from your current console's store... This shit shouldn't be this difficult.

I like your pitch, op.

Top Bottom