• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Soul Sacrifice (Vita) Demo impressions

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)
This is fun. The combat is good, can't wait to see the other weapon options.

Also ugh the stream comments. Why do I link this shit on neogaf lol.

Mondriaan

Got it downloaded. I wish I knew what I was doing.

I beat up some magically mutated mice and chose to save them and they changed back to regular mice. I really like the music.

Prior to that I was fighting a boss and I think I set myself on fire and died. I'm not really sure. It's awesome.

Carl

My download randomly fucked.

Wonderful. Time to try again! Looks like i won't get to play it until tomorrow

pa22word

As long as you don't deactivate your Vita when it asks you, it'll be fine.

Errrrm

Damn it, I wish I would have seen this 15-20 mins ago :x

Do I just sign back into my PSN account then when prompted once I get done with the demo? Or am I fucked?

Seems you get the Save/Sacrifice option on most enemies. Saving gives Life exp, Sacrificing gives Dark power exp.
Cool little touch where if you sacrifice something, they wail and disappear in a cloud of black smoke. If you save something, the stand up in their uncorrupted form before vanishing in white wisps of light.
Goblins are small packs of rats, an Ogre is a housecat.

Carl

Errrrm

Damn it, I wish I would have seen this 15-20 mins ago :x

Do I just sign back into my PSN account then when prompted once I get done with the demo? Or am I fucked?

Pretty sure it's faily easy to reactivate so don't worry :) Yeah think you just log back in again when you go back to your proper memory card, and it will reactivate.

Skyzard

Banned
cecsR.jpg

Stand_on_Papa_Whomp.jpg

Bastard. Died fighting Jack o' Lantern. Used O to call for help, and Nimue (NPC lady) came over and sacrificed me.
Spines. Everywhere. Leveled the whole battlefield.

Sucks I'm not in a position to upload right now. I'll need to screencap that next time. Looked awesome (despite me going into ghost mode)

This game is damn fine.

PerZona

Bastard. Died fighting Jack o' Lantern. Used O to call for help, and Nimue (NPC lady) came over and sacrificed me.
Spines. Everywhere. Leveled the whole battlefield.

Sucks I'm not in a position to upload right now. I'll need to screencap that next time. Looked awesome (despite me going into ghost mode)

This game is damn fine.

I think I saw that in the stream, spines everywhere. It looked reallyyyy cool! Can't wait to try it out!

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)
I'm not being responsible for linking streams again lol. Enough 4chan meme comments for me. Playing anyway.

That rolling rock monster was kind of hard. Liking all the different weapon types though.

I like that if you use the ice enough, their legs kind of freeze over and they become slow.

gembel

how do i download this, im currently logged in to my AU PSN.

do i need to format and log in to JP PSN? does this mean i lose all my current data?

Having a lot of fun with this, visuals are nice and the frame-rate doesn't suffer for it.. at least from what I can tell.

Oh and god damn the atmosphere in this game is wonderful, I absolutely love the design.

Kurod

Banned
So far from watching the stream I think it looks great and I can't wait to try it out. I do have a question about the gameplay. Does anyone know what the tapping does while in ghost form?

Top Bottom