• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon |OT| Squidstyler

Kid Ska

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Woo. Made it to B+ and level 20 in the same damn game. Ranked is fucking amazing and I've been getting super lucky with my teammates.

Peltz

Don't let players pick the maps they want. Just put all of the maps in rotation. Matchmaking times would not be affected at all.

I don't understand what the thinking was behind this design.

Maybe to prevent people from dropping out because they got a map they don't like?

Kid Ska

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Finally got to do the Judd glitch. Could you get multiple slots and have him reimburse you for all of them?

Junahu

I should probably stop buying every item and levelling them all up. I already have Tenacity and Stealth Jump, I don't need anything else.

Did anyone else not notice the game tells you your splat/splat ratio until they saw people talking about it here? Is there a way to see totals?

woopWOOP

Was wondering why my whole friendslist was greyed-out. Ofcourse you can't join anybody who's not already in a game, duh :p

Trying to join Pira-tan (NotLiquid) now.

Timeaisis

Since I can add slots now I'm mostly looking at the main ability and how cool it looks.

Hopefully I don't have to reroll subs a thousand times for $$$$

Because of the glitch, right? Otherwise it's like $20K to add slots?

Is what assigned to the new slots random or does each item have a "hidden ability" list you have to add slots to get?

So I finally picked up my pre-order yesterday, and got a chance to play a lot of it today! Up to Level 9 in the multiplayer, beat the first boss in the single player, and made it to Level 15 in the Squid Jump mini-game...

Xeteh

Was wondering why my whole friendslist was greyed-out. Ofcourse you can't join anybody who's not already in a game, duh :p

Trying to join Pira-tan (NotLiquid) now.

Oh Pira-tan is NotLiquid? Cool, gonna join woop. Walkman is all greyed out for me.

Top Bottom