• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Square Enix: 3-day "interactive experience" stream on Twitch (Western studio) [LIVE]

BY2K

Membero Americo
www.twitch.tv/cantkillprogress

https://twitter.com/SQUARE_ENIX_EU/status/584022725963821056

Join us on Twitch on Monday for a unique 3-day interactive experience from one of our Western studios. Don't miss it!

Fccx4iX.png

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
Project CKP? What could it be?

Please be Deus Ex! Haha, dammit, Shin, you have me on the edge of my seat now.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
Original Deus Ex PC port to ps4 confirmed.

g47kuwkd7kyqdgwqfzt6.png

You say as if it were a bad thing (I actually would want this haha), and this is coming from someone who owns the Steam version!

Jomjom

Banned
Final Fantasy Versus 13 developed by Naughty Dog? That's why UC4 got delayed?

Oh one of their western studios never mind. I thought it was some collaboration with an outside western studio.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
I forgot to add the $19.99 price tag.

Boss★Moogle;158717257 said:
Yeah I would have no problem buying the Director's Cut on PS4 if it were 1080p/60fps.

Hmm, I need to think. If it were 1080p/60FPS, and were 20$ I still would be tempted.

Rymuth

Tommorow's the day.

Who else is excited? Honestly, at this point I've made a game out of figuring out how S-E will troll us.

jwhit28

Eidos might as well still be a separate company. SE Japan seems to still think fans of Tomb Raider and Deus Ex can't possibly cross over with fans of Final Fantasy and Dragon Quest.

Hollow

My first thought was Deus Ex.

Given Square doesn't operate logically that means it's absolutely not Deus Ex.

ekim

That chair looks weird. Either it's just a poorly modeled asset or it is not a chair. Judging by the shadow it has a hole.

Top Bottom