• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Square Enix teases “exciting announcement” for January 26

What is Square Enix's mystery announcement

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

OldMuffin

I know a lot of people are hoping for CD made hawkeye game, but I got another idea... what about of Black Widow game instead? I mean it's crazy enough to work!

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
I didn't know my birthday was so exciting!

Saw it on Polygon's Twitter just this morning so I thought it was newish...guess they are taking advantage of the announcement later to tweet old stuff.

Actually that thread was about the Japanese launch of Mobius on Steam. The announcement yesterday was for the English launch.

Kjwis9z.jpg

Nephtes

Gamespot is saying it might be Lord of Vermilion IV, but it might not be it too they said.

Here is my response if it turns out to be Lord of Vermillion IV:

"Yesssssss!!!!!!
Lord of Vermillion IV!!!
(What's Lord of Vermillion I-III?)"

Soooooooooo... I guess I'm hoping it's not that?

I too am not sure what Lord of Vermilion is and why it is already on its fourth part. As Inuhanyou have said, this is probably not it. Excitement levels...low.

Minions

Here is my response if it turns out to be Lord of Vermillion IV:

"Yesssssss!!!!!!
Lord of Vermillion IV!!!
(What's Lord of Vermillion I-III?)"

Soooooooooo... I guess I'm hoping it's not that?

It won't be. That is JP only, and the US accounts would have no reason to say they had an announcement for a product that won't come here.

glaurung

Lord of Vermilion started as a Japan-only arcade game unless I am mistaken. Arcades are big in Japan, so they make a lot of money from those games.

I kind of secretly wish that the new game is X-Men Legends 3 for new consoles. But it won't be.

Jonnax

Square are good at disappointing people. But at the same time trying their best to not disappoint.

Therefore we will be getting Motomu Troiyama's FFXVI starring Thunder.

Maybe it's a Marvel gacha game where you collect the superheroes as units and have them in your team. Then you collect more and power up old units! I can't contain the excitement!

Square are good at disappointing people. But at the same time trying their best to not disappoint.

Therefore we will be getting Motomu Troiyama's FFXVI starring Thunder.

Or Lighting, a cheery white haired version of lightning with a sunny disposition and never ending optimism.

Bluenoser

Just a date for FFXII Zodiac version, coming in the next month. Make it happen SE.... since the announcement, all you've shown is the same demo of Lhusu mines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom