• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars Battlefront 2: 16 heroes found in alpha files

Kayhan

Your face when GAF can't deal:

1000571_press02-001.jpg

Why not? Ahsoka is great. Clone wars cgi cartoon was great. I mean pretending that this was the full list and we could choose, I rather have her over Captain Phasma at least.

I doubt they'll ever put any Clone Wars show or Rebels only characters in the game.

Van Bur3n

I'm just surprised there's no Anakin either for the heroes. I know there's Darth Vader but still, even the old Battlefronts made sure to have both.

Well, to be fair, Obi-Wan and Anakin were completely identical in their attacks in Battlefront 2. Anakin was practically just a re-skin with different voice.

Still, would have been a good opportunity for one of the heroes to have force choke, while for villains Vader would have it as well.

Stiler

BossK
Grievous
Phasma

but no Obi Wan?

Please tell me how that makes any sense at all.

Obi-Wan deserves a spot before ANY of those people, he was one of the most important Jedi in both the prequels and OT.

BossK
Grievous
Phasma

but no Obi Wan?

Please tell me how that makes any sense at all.

Obi-Wan deserves a spot before ANY of those people, he was one of the most important Jedi in both the prequels and OT.

They need to balance the heroes and villains equally.

Stiler

They need to balance the heroes and villains equally.

Errr.....on that list there's 7 heroes and 9 villains...

Villains:
Boba Fett
Bossk
Maul
Phasma
Darth Vader
Emperor
Grievous
Iden
Kylo Ren

Heroes:
Chewbacca
Lando
Rey
Yoda
Han Solo
Leia
Luke

On top of this, Obi Wan has fought more people in the villains list then a lot of the others, he fought Maul, Grievous, and Vader. Makes little sense to keep him out.

jelly

No Jar Jar Binks.

Crap game confirmed.

They should just have a rare Jar Jar Binks appear randomly on the map every now and then as a playable character and whoever gets the Jar Jar kill, receives the award 'How wude' medal and if you survive 1 minute as Jar Jar Binks 'Dis is nutsen' medal.

LycanXIII

I bet Phasma ends up in the campaign, so parts of her files are already present, and the post launch DLC is making her playable.

So many blaster heroes, but no Commander Cody.

MMarston

Was getting caught part of your plan?
I bet Phasma ends up in the campaign, so parts of her files are already present, and the post launch DLC is making her playable.

So many blaster heroes, but no Commander Cody.
What are you taking about?

There will be at least 20 of him in one match.

Oozer3993

No Nien Nunb seems sensible. He's way too amazing to be there at launch. He deserves a full month long ARG campaign to hype up his entrance.

sphagnum

Banned
They need to incorporate some non-movie characters.

Ahsoka, Rex, Asajj Ventress, Cad Bane, Saw Gerrera, Kanan, Sabine, the Grand Inquisitor, Aphra, Sana Starros, Sgt. Kreel, etc.

Heck, find a way to fit Rae Sloane in there.

They need to incorporate some non-movie characters.

Ahsoka, Rex, Asajj Ventress, Cad Bane, Saw Gerrera, Kanan, Sabine, the Grand Inquisitor, Aphra, Sana Starros, Sgt. Kreel, etc.

Heck, find a way to fit Rae Sloane in there.

They should but I'd be surprised if they did.

Ahsoka would be so good.

No obi wan or no Liam nesson is kind of a downer imo. They were the best part of the prequel. Hayden Christensen maybe...but they already have better version of that character(Vader).

How are Obi Wan, Qui-Gonn, Ki-Adi-Mundi, Plo Kloon, Aayla Secura, Ahsoka or Mace Windu not in that line up?

I mean I understand not having all, but you got to have one at least.

Top Bottom