• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars Battlefront II Beta code begging thread

Bradd12

Yep! For the uninitiated, here's how you get beta code for PS4, XB1 or PC via EA Help/Support.

1. Click here: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/?...egory=codes-and-promotions&issue=invalid-code

It should select Battlefront II for PS4 with "Invalid code" issue. Change platform to PC or XB1 if that's what you desire.

MAKE SURE IT SAYS "INVALID CODE". That's the only way I can guarantee they'll give you instant code. Also make sure you're picking the correct region (e.g. North America, Europe, etc).

2. Login with PSN/XBL/Origin

3. Whatever email address you see is the one it'll send the email to. Doesn't matter if you change it. Check your EA account email, first and foremost.

4. Send a generic email about beta key. Here's mine:

5. Send. Make sure all forms are filled. No need to send an attachment.

6. Check email for instant code. This is an automated process with zero human interaction. Best way to tell you received the code is if the ticket is instantly "CLOSED". Check here: https://help.ea.com/ca/my-cases/

7. Didn't receive a code in 5 minutes? Is the support page stuck in "loading" loop? Send another ticket. Repeat until you get it.

Looks like theyve taken the ticket submition page down, and I cant see my ticket in My Cases.

If anybody has a spare ps4 code that would be amazing!

Samaritan

Yep! For the uninitiated, here's how you get beta code for PS4, XB1 or PC via EA Help/Support.

1. Click here: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/?...egory=codes-and-promotions&issue=invalid-code

It should select Battlefront II for PS4 with "Invalid code" issue. Change platform to PC or XB1 if that's what you desire.

MAKE SURE IT SAYS "INVALID CODE". That's the only way I can guarantee they'll give you instant code. Also make sure you're picking the correct region (e.g. North America, Europe, etc).

3. Whatever email address you see is the one it'll send the email to. Doesn't matter if you change it. Check your EA account email, first and foremost.

6. Check email for instant code. This is an automated process with zero human interaction. Best way to tell you received the code is if the ticket is instantly "CLOSED". Check here: https://help.ea.com/ca/my-cases/

7. Didn't receive a code in 5 minutes? Is the support page stuck in "loading" loop? Send another ticket. Repeat until you get it.

I cannot believe this actually still works. Thank you so much; you da real MVP!

Aww I'm having no luck at all with that invalid code trick. :( if anyone has a spare pc code I'd really appreciate it.:)

Edit: Yay I just got my code! Thanks for the trick guide Shao Khan.

AXE

Should I receive something in the mailbox about the beta after buying the standard edition on PC?

CuNi

Page is only showing loading circle and nothing happens after I try to send it out..
*sniff*

Anyone got a 2nd Key for Germany or so?
I'll keep on trying but it just wont proceed after typing in the msg.

Edit: Got one finally.
Just gotta be patient and keep on doing it.
I was cycling 4 tabs and one then suddenly 3 of them worked.
You only get 1 key though, the other mails said their system already dispatched a key to me.

I have an infinite loading each time I try to send them a ticket, tried 2 different PC and network still the same... Does anyone got an extra X1 key?

Pizza

Shout out to ScaryShark for hooking me up! The "invalid code" method should work for people who haven't changed their email recently!

awesome, thanks man!

AXE

Page is only showing loading circle and nothing happens after I try to send it out..
*sniff*

Anyone got a 2nd Key for Germany or so?
I'll keep on trying but it just wont proceed after typing in the msg.

Edit: Got one finally.
Just gotta be patient and keep on doing it.
I was cycling 4 tabs and one then suddenly 3 of them worked.
You only get 1 key though, the other mails said their system already dispatched a key to me.

Yeah, same here. Nothing with purchase.

After having 3 tabs and going through them few times I got the code just now. Downloading.

What an ass system. Should receive beta key immediately after purchase.

BTHR Zero X

Been trying this since yesterday, and it finally worked today, 19 cases submitted and finally they answered one

MADGAME

A close friend is looking for an NA PS4 code, would love to give him one so we can play. Would be very grateful.

EpicBox

I'm getting endless loading when I try the support ticket trick. Can anyone assist me with getting an Origin code?

Thanks.

Hik0boshi

I'm getting endless loading when I try the support ticket trick. Can anyone assist me with getting an Origin code?

Thanks.

Yeah, same here.

A spare PC Origin EU key would be very appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Nevermind, I got one. Thanks Shao Kahn.

ryanofcall

Looking for an EU/UK PS4 code, too :)
(btw can we really not play the beta if we haven't preordered the game? I tried to download it, to get to play tomorrow when the public beta starts off, but it seems to only work if you preorder?)

Calmine

Damn, this spinning load thing on EA support is going nowhere.

Could anyone help a guy out and provide us with a PC code?

Would be much appreciated!

Daylight

Tried the trick, the email page is stuck on the spinning icon when I try to submit.

If anyone has an extra US PC code it would be appreciated.

Top Bottom