• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars Battlefront II Beta code begging thread

It says attach copy of receipt or it will not let me send the email.

Fill in all info. Name, email, subject, body, etc. You shouldn't require any attachment or proof.

If they really ask for attachment (it shouldn't), just send a photo of Battlefront boxart haha. Remember, this is an automated process with zero human interaction on EA's end.

KdotIX

Would sure appreciate a code for PC if one of you lovely folks are willing!
Pretty please with all the sugars

GeeDuhb

Damn, I could have sworn I preordered this off Amazon but I guess I didn’t =(

If anyone has an extra PS4 code, it would make my day. Are there any other ways to get a code right now?

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
PS4 or PC code... any kind souls out there :3?

womp

Can't seem to get the PC trick to work...attempted it multiple times and get the blue spinner. :/

My 10 year old son is super hyped to play this, anyone got a spare PC code handy?

Can someone please pm me a PS4 code ? I would really appreciate it. Got no homework or project to do today. Had the time to play the game. Thanks!

M.W.

Tried the EA trick 3 times, nothing. If anyone has a spare NA PS4 code, I would greatly appreciate it!

Kaiken

Banned
My distinguished dog patiently awaiting US PS4 code.

5BeFUHs.jpg

Please

destrudo

Huge fan of the original but I want to try before I buy. Looking for an NA PC code.

Tried the method of going through EA but it kept hanging after hitting send email.

So I got the day off work today but GMG preorders didn't get beta codes :(

Anyone with a spare PC or PS4 code? Would be beyond appreciated. Hope everyone's loving the beta.

US NA if it matters.

Top Bottom