• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2013 V - Message Modbot for Good Time 1-800-555-READOP

Status
Not open for further replies.

MRORANGE

6xZ1OGa.gif

perfect :lol

The Sudeki devs have caught on to us it would seem.

Grief, stop stalking devs man.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
That is a steal price for that bundle, sweet jesus. Especially for all those people who said the Fez sale last week was too much.

So long as this gets more people to play and enjoy fez regardless of their feelings on Fish, I'm ok with these things.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I could be reading too much into this, but it seems you now have to BTA now to get the addons in the second week.

3bTsqT7.png

louiedog

I assume people who aren't paying for Fez are just letting it sit there, right? I mean, if it's not worth paying for it's not worth playing.

derExperte

I hope you realize that Renaud Bédard is a part of the FEZ team and did most (all?) of the work for the PC port. He deserves some bucks even if you hate Phil.

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
Any idea what this message from the Eets Munchies activation means? Is it DLC, or not yet being distributed on Steam?

rx6SQZn.png

I think key activation is bugged right now. I bought the Indiegala bundle this morning and activated Saira, but it refused to acknowledge what game it was nor will it let me install it. Guess I have to restart steam to get it to show up on my list.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg

Mark of The Ninja -- MB-7A669A5D0858A752 - Taken by Purkake4
Trine 2: Complete Story -- MB-80FF0D0E3CD2997D - Taken by Kifimbo

yaron777

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg

Mark of the Ninja -- MB-540F4573C617496D - Taken by Purkake4. 2 entrants total.
FTL: Faster Than Light -- MB-080076585722FAFB - Taken by OFFIS. 1 entrants total.
Brutal Legend -- MB-49DE9A8F5B3C2D6F - Taken by Blitzhex. 9 entrants total.

By the way, there were some errors processing your keys...
Note: The key you added for Mark of the Ninja was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.

Weird that he says that I already submitted the code for MotN.
I sent a request earlier, but I think he had some problems with the in Brtal Legend. Hopefully the keys work. If not, just PM me.

mrgone

Yeah.. I got the same bug for trine 2 key and i closed steam.

Now it's stuck in Connecting steam account: uiki o_O

I am experiencing the same frustrating thing :)

edit: Ah, there we go. Login worked and those games activated with the weird message are in my library

chronomac

Enjoy.

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away 6 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:

header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg

Mark of the Ninja -- MB-781F43BE81AEF690 - Taken by gabbo
Trine 2 -- MB-F738754DDF00BF0A - Taken by Fuu
Eets Munchies -- MB-8BC2C364EA712181 - Taken by derExperte
Fez -- MB-F97A27544C3D4A91 - Taken by JoseOle5990
FTL -- MB-3448AFB1262FCBF0 - Taken by RS4-
Brutal Legend -- MB-ECDCB1C281AC5B12 - Taken by Eanan

Good bundle, I only have FTL (I've got Fez and played Brutal Legend on 360) so worth it for me. Hopefully the bonus games will be good as the HIB ones usually are.
Any idea what this message from the Eets Munchies activation means? Is it DLC, or not yet being distributed on Steam?

rx6SQZn.png

I got that too when redeeming a game earlier today, just restarted Steam and the games were in my library.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Y U H8 Renaud?

Seriously, the guy has been working on the PC build for the last few months, squashing bugs like hell - just recently put up a build that sped up sound engine by 50%.

right but he's either a salaried employee who is going to get paid regardless or he has an ownership stake and he's literally going to get a 6-figure minimum possibly high 6 figure sum out of this. so i'm pretty sure the marginal utility of any one person giving him money is not super crucial.

(the vast, vast majority of people don't change the sliders)

Tenrius

Is playing Far Cry 3 on Master a good idea? Note that I generally play all my shooters on maximum difficulty and it usually feels too easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom