• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | January 2016 - Out of cash, out of cache

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anteater

http://store.steampowered.com/app/327880/

those pics don't 404 when enlarged?

it's not every game, but many

broken on my end for the game you linked

aq3WVbp.jpg

FYI they 404 when you view the full res version for download, not when clicking on them to embiggen. I've seen it a few spots on the store now.

I think that's where the confusion is coming in.

Endruen

Oh hey, remember those 14 chapters of Higurashi Mangagamer promised to release?

higuoab0e.png

Yeah... I don't think we'll even see the third one. Pity. :(

Noooooooo! T.T
I have the 1st one but I was waiting for all of them to release (because I know I won't be able to wait for the release of the next episode). But this also means no Umineko for Steam...

Soulflarz

Banned
They want us to wait the amount of time people had to when the games first came out long ago. :p Or more.

We didn't get the PS2/PS3 graphics actually. We got art done by artists comissioned from the eroge dev Caramel Box.

Alchemist owns the PS2/PS3 graphics. Too bad no one wants to translate the minigames

Yep
But...that's kind of what I'm saying
It's super easy to get that ps2 mod back into the original game- it's the same filetype, it's replacing one thing. This is a damn hard sell when that's a moral grey area to pirate game for most people.

Sucks, but it is what it is- I know I'm not rebuying higurashi at retail price on the basis I played half of it on their atrocious iOS ports and the other half in a splice mod between the ps2+bad pc version when I was entering highschool :x

Mivey

Or they like flinging arrows unto peoples heads A LOT
Is Bow and Arrow still the most satisfying way to fight? I enjoyed that for a while in TR 2013 until it even that become so overpowered that it felt like hard work not to win.
Honestly, I didn't hate the remake, but it just wasn't what I was looking forward for a Tomb Raider game, and maybe with the sequel having lackluster sales so far, they might change course again for the next one. I mean Uncharted is nice and all, I just thought TR was its own special thing, and the newer game totally lack that identity for me.

dex3108

Last night i killed 2 bears in RotTR that were in caves 100m from the village. Now i don't know if those bears were pets to those people from the village or i saved them from those beasts XD

Lain

Last night i killed 2 bears in RotTR that were in caves 100m from the village. Now i don't know if those bears were pets to those people from the village or i saved them from those beasts XD

You probably destroyed a happy family of bears, leaving bear cubs to a fate of death and starvation.

dex3108

You probably destroyed a happy family of bears, leaving bear cubs to a fate of death and starvation.

Worst thing is that there was nothing interesting in one of those caves. I really felt bad after i killed bear and explored cave just to find nothing except coin stash and some crafting material :(

AHA-Lambda

Uh oh Gaf, I fucked up!

I bought XCom 2 on Nuuvem back in December because I saw none of the depot's were brazil locked and i thought I'd get my key instantly.

Since then, they've added not just activation restrictions, but PLAY restrictions to a Brazil only branch. I reached out to Nuuvem yesterday seeing if I can get a refund since keys weren't released yet/ seeing if their versions were ROW.

Too bad, but unless you're in Brazil or are comfortable using a VPN on every launch I don't recommend getting XCom 2 from Nuuvem.

Read the above bud. Stellar timing btw.

I done the same thing, apparently keys are region free before the 25th of January, so you should be fine

Tizoc

Is Bow and Arrow still the most satisfying way to fight? I enjoyed that for a while in TR 2013 until it even that become so overpowered that it felt like hard work not to win.
Honestly, I didn't hate the remake, but it just wasn't what I was looking forward for a Tomb Raider game, and maybe with the sequel having lackluster sales so far, they might change course again for the next one. I mean Uncharted is nice and all, I just thought TR was its own special thing, and the newer game totally lack that identity for me.
Did the first game hav poison arrows? Cuz u can craft those on the go anytime if u have enough items
Dang thing can 1 hit ko heavies on normals and any 2 groups of people
Best of all is stealth killing half a dozen mooks with u being yards away x3

Ludens

Banned
Stasis is probably the best point and click and isometric title I played in a while.
The atmosphere is great, puzzles are logical, story is good and interesting. One of the best game I played in 2016 so far.
The only bad thing, but those can easily fixed, are:
-text is really really small
-there are some pixel hunt sections, so a button to show all active spots would be appreciated
-there are loading screens. Not many, but they break the immersion

The game itself is really good.

Pachimari

I actually do have some pull-down curtains (don't know what its called in English) but I would like some black curtains, that really keeps the light away, when I want to play in daylight.

But yeah, it doesn't increase my game count. ;(

I really need to get one more 4TB hard drive though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom