• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2017 - IT'S MAHVEL BAYBEE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Endruen

Happy April Fools Day from Spain, everybody!

So, I wanted to give away Dark Souls 3 for real this time and see how many of you would think it was fake again, but that shit is still 59,99, so screw that, have this instead.
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Endruen, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Tales of Symphonia -- MB-07A89463FA19D4FB - Taken by Javier23. 57 entrants total.

t1491084262z1.png

I want to do a fake shit giveaway where it is actually something good but everything on sale would require me to buy 2 copies to maintain the never-giveaway-a-game-I-don't-own rule.

Corpekata

Banned
There's been a few Banner Sagaish games like that and I'm not sure why they're borrowing more than the art style. The actual mechanics of BS aren't great, and so the idea of playing another game with likely worse writing and production values is pretty unappealing.

MRORANGE

Thread will go up later on 1st April. (10pm GMT)

I've got some stupid work deadlines at the moment, so working overtime at home to do them. Hopefully finished in a couple of hours.

Thank you to those that have send recommendations.

Watch this space

Pachimari

Did they remove any other Spider-Man games besides Shattered Dimensions recently?

Still regret I didn't get around to buying Amazing Spider-Man 1.

Pachimari

I don't get it.. I'm playing in Big Picture Mode and launched my game from BPM:

I even set it to use Steam configuration for my non-steam controller, which is a Dual Shock 4:

And this is the controller setup I am using, I can't even navigate the menu with the dpad:

[edit] Hmm, maybe it's just because I needed to choose Dual Shock 4 as my controller setup in the Options first.

Kudo

I even set it to use Steam configuration for my non-steam controller, which is a Dual Shock 4:

And this is the controller setup I am using, I can't even navigate the menu with the dpad:

Had similar issues lately with Dark Souls 3, didn't get it solved so just used Xbox One controller but interested to see if there's a solution or a way to reset whole controller configs.

Pachimari

I'm really enjoying Rain World at the moment. Just need to figure out where one can do shelter and save at a checkpoint. I also want to get started on Stardew Valley finally.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Yeah Bayo is coming, no way they are that big of trolls.

Depending on price it might be a day 1

data

[edit] Hmm, maybe it's just because I needed to choose Dual Shock 4 as my controller setup in the Options first.
just a FYI, the steam controller thing will make games see your controller as an XBOX controller. So you'd have to choose XBOX in the settings. If you turn off steam controller support for this game the DS4 option will work.

Pachimari

just a FYI, the steam controller thing will make games see your controller as an XBOX controller. So you'd have to choose XBOX in the settings. If you turn off steam controller support for this game the DS4 option will work.

It worked well enough by choosing DS4 in Options though. Although the dpad didn't register correctly, which is probably why I should have went with Xbox. Nice little detail to know, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom