• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November 2015 - Assassin's Creed and Call of Duty Never Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArjanN

Im too afraid to post the thread i wrote. Beeing me sucks.

How did you feel before posting your first thread, SteamGAF?

Double check if you're not posting in off-topic. :p

Other than that if you've actually considered whether you should post or not, you've already put in more thought than most people getting juniored.

Gaben replied me twice.
One time he sent some Valve Fanpack to my home, with a signed poster.

The other time, a few weeks ago at his birthday he said "thanks.

Oh I get you. Been a long time since I want to make a game music related thread. You are a great guy who is very pleasant to have a talk with! I'd love to see your thread :)

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything

Haha, I still feel nervous when I make a thread and proof-read it a dozen times to make sure I don't look like a complete idiot. But it's completely unnecessary, worst case scenario is that it's going to disappear to page 2 after 5 minutes.
Well, depending on the topic I guess there are worse scenarios.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
No AssCreed Syndicate update. Oh well, I'll just continue playing a cracked copy.

No luck with AET time zone, AC Syndicate is still locked on UPlay :( oh well.

It wasn't going to unlock worldwide. The release date of the 19th applies everywhere, which is why I thought Ubi would do the smart thing and unlock it here at 9pm AWT/12am AET, but as it stands, retailers will begin selling copies in a matter of hours and the game is still more than a day away from unlocking. It's ridiculous.

Dr Dogg

Hahaha. Just shows how preposterous the situation is. I'm probably not going to able to get stuck in until the weekend anyway but you got to laugh.

dex3108

It wasn't going to unlock worldwide. The release date of the 19th applies everywhere, which is why I thought Ubi would do the smart thing and unlock it here at 9pm AET, but as it stands, retailers will begin selling copies in a matter of hours and the game is still more than a day away from unlocking. It's ridiculous.

I don't know if they have integrated unlock by region system in UPlay that is why i hoped that at least on UPlay game will unlock. But there is still no pre-load on Steam so i at least got that :D

Requirements:
Processor: Intel® Core™ i7-2600K CPU @3.40GHz

Get out of here with all that. I will rock this 2500k until the day I die or decide to upgrade.

I built a computer last week and I dont meat the minimum.

i5-6600k
GTX 970

but this looks like a tech demo so I wont play anyways.

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
Primal Carnage: Extinction 1.1.4 November Patch Now Available

NovemberPatchBanner2-672x300.png

Las Vegas, NV – November 17th, 2015 – An update to Primal Carnage: Extinction has been released. The update will be applied automatically when you restart Primal Carnage: Extinction. The major changes include:

General

• Fixed certain errors spamming the console when firing a weapon under certain conditions
  • Fixed Trapper not being able to net-knife dinosaurs
  • Removed human melee attack (Went in by accident)
  • Modified Valley lighting conditions based on community feedback

Economy

• Economy server optimizations
  • Hopefully fixed an issue that caused some players to not see the Store and their inventory in-game
  • Crates and keys are now Commodities on the market, meaning you can place buy & sell orders on these items
  • Item Showcase on Steam profile is now properly supported for PCE items
  • Fixed drops not working due to front-end issues

Uzzy

I'm looking forward to my first thread, the Hearts of Iron IV OT. I'm still not sure whether to go silly or serious with it.

Ludens

Banned
GOT was garbage.

The whole season is nothing than a rip from GOT tv series. Forrester's house is nothing than a clone of Stark's House. And guess what? ALL DIE here, except for a couple of character. Yeah, I decided to let Mira die, I didn't want to create another boring clone of Sansa. This last episode was bad, this whole game is just a lost of my time. Also why in the end of the game, before the post-credits scenes, I need to watch again a recap of all my choices? I know what choices I did, so what's the point of that.

Arthea

what's with all bullying? Also don't tarnish Rorona with those photoshops! how dare you?

As for Hektor's thread, it's better to be passionate about a game than about hating games or people or anime, don't you agree gaf?

I'ma punch that girl in the face and bully her.
I ain't bullying Hektor doe, we're buds.

you wish! she'll bomb you out of existence so fast, you'll barely see it coming

Only if it's niche

even if it's not! do we bully bethesda fans? no?
we totally should, btw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom