• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2014 - Nice thread. Btw, Bayonetta 2 is out next month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jawmuncher

Yeah, what I saw of the gameplay demo yesterday kinda... cooled my interest.

I've even play GZ twice on 2 systems and the spark just hasn't happened yet. I like the changes to gameplay. But just haven't seen anything or played anything to sell me yet.

Open gameplay is good and all but I've always been in it for the story. True I don't want to get spoiled on it but I need a bit more.

For Euro Truck Simulator 2 players, don't know how long ago it was put up, but the paint job packs for UK, Scotland, and Ireland are on sale for $0.09 each. Sale is through the 24th.

rtcn63

Being attractive has always been a viable superpower. If enemies are looking at your goody bits, they're not paying attention to the electrified death blade in your hands.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Wait, what?
What is happening?
Not that anyone will reply to this, since nobody reads my posts anyway.

im building a new PC and youre telling me what to buy to go with my gtx980

woo was playing abyss odyssey and I got a foil card that sells for 2.30, plus I beat the final boss for the first time as well!! fucking sweet. But I didn't unlock the spear girl! :mad: how do you get her? she's the character I originally wanted to use but you're stuck with the lamest one in the beginning.

Being attractive has always been a viable superpower. If enemies are looking at your goody bits, they're not paying attention to the electrified death blade in your hands.

Don't bring a sword to a gunfight.
Unless you're a cyborg-ninja-samurai, in which case it's required.

Not sure if I wanna get a 970 or a 980. I have a 760 right now. We'll see what my tax returns look like in a few months.

Just played RE5 in co-op for the first time in a while. I forgot how good it is in co-op.

since this is kinda PC Related...for those that may not have seen it yet

Square Enix announces Cloud gaming service called Shinra Technologies, made in a partnership with Avalanche Studios

you just can't write stuff like this

Let's watch the internet going crazy on it because these are clearly signs of the FFVII remake

You might be joking but I was just in the respective thread and holy smokes, people say this game looks bad!
WHAT. THE. SHOOBY-DOO.
It looks very good to me. Even in the best-looking game you can find bad spots. I am very happy with the visuals.
---

I also think the game looks great, you'll hardly read me complaining about a game looking bad.

-Deimos

Tbh I am not offended by her design at all. You gotta read between the lines. TRAILER SPOILERS!!!! She got tortured heavily and still insists on wearing those clothes. She never smiles, always mean-looking. Maybe she looks so revealing as a protest of being violated by men?

jyodme.gif

pfyvit.gif

Her heart-melting waifu smile must be used sparingly.

Salsa

she has her boobs out and dat ass sticking out of a net cause she's making a statement about politics and the current situation in the middle east. The curve of her butt is a direct correlation to her past and the torture she's been through. The reason why it's perky is because of all the running she had to do to escape. it's quite brilliant and really makes her character complex.

woo so I'm most definetly getting that gtx 970 whenever I have the money(which won't be anytime soon.) Then I'll finally be able to play my games on high or ultra :eek: plus it'll be my upgrade for the witcher 3 :p

http://a.pomf.se/jyodme.gif[/IMG]
http://a.pomf.se/pfyvit.gif
Her heart-melting waifu smile must be used sparingly.[/QUOTE]
[quote="KingKong, post: 130701176"]I'm already in love[/QUOTE]
It's gonna be fun commanding her through the battlefield. Where are those clips though? I need to find the full stream.

Also, lol salsa

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
she has her boobs out and dat ass sticking out of a net cause she's making a statement about politics and the current situation in the middle east. The curve of her butt is a direct correlation to her past and the torture she's been through. The reason why it's perky is because of all the running she had to do to escape. it's quite brilliant and really makes her character complex.

this got me good

Miguel81

That 970 sounds nice, but I have see how much more mileage I can get out of my 7950. Replaying Mirror's Edge and Arkham Asylum with Physx effects is tempting, though.

That 970 sounds nice, but I have see how much more mileage I can get out of my 7950. Replaying Mirror's Edge and Arkham Asylum with Physx effects is tempting, though.

:eek: the 7950 is the card I got for my brother! still haven't gotten to test it out, we still gotta get a harddrive and the power box thing and we're golden. I'm currently using a 650ti so I'm very curious how his card will preform compared to mines. Either way he's going to be so jelly when I upgrade to the 970.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom