• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Stellar Blade demo has 2nd highest rating in PS store among all 2024 major releases so far

A mighty 4.87/5, only behind Person 3 Reload's 4.91/5.

FoMvcHp.jpg

Other major games ratings in PS Store

Yakuza 8 : 4.85/5 (4.4k)

Tekken 8 : 4.65/5 (7.8k)

Final Fantasy 7 Rebirth : 4.76/5 (25k)

Helldivers 2: 4.50/5 (53k)

Dragon's Dogma 2: 4.13/5 (12k)

Rise of the Ronin: 4.32/5 (5.5k)

Unicorn Overload: 4.85/5 (3.8k)

Granblue Fantasy: Relink : 4.69/5 (10k)

Even among all the PS studio games, it's only lower than TLOU Part I. There probably gonna be grumpy purple hairs bashing the game in the media reviews but it doesn't matter, the people has spoken!

Is the demo decent? I need to set it downloading but I'm out at the minute.
Pretty positive from the demo thread.

This game better sell well. We need more unique and original games. This game feels a bit like a modern translation of a PS2 era game. It's got the unique and experimental flavour of a PS2 game but combines it with the advancements that modern game design offers.
This is exactly what I thought. It definitely feels like one of those fun PS2 games, just with a modern update. Really excited to play it.

Reactions: Isa
Raise of AA gaming?
Are you referring to Stellar Blade? Its a AAA title.

Stellar Blade was first announced in 2019 under the Project: Eve moniker, with plans to take on the global console market as a AAA title.

Last edited:
The REEEEEE era reactions alone make me wanna buy this game lol got my preorder in. Just wish it had a steelbook version
As much as those hypocritical virtue signaling purple haired weirdos are screeching about this game, many of them are actually playing it.Definitely buy and support this game as a stand against the BS Woke movement of hating pretty women represented in games.

Roronoa Zoro

Gold Member
As much as those hypocritical virtue signaling purple haired weirdos are screeching about this game, many of them are actually playing it.Definitely buy and support this game as a stand against the BS Woke movement of hating pretty women represented in games.
I thought the game looked freaking cool from that first teaser but the fact that they make the main character sexy is just icing on that cake.

Character action scifi sword fighting? Sign me the hell up even if it were a damn grey blob as the character.

Aenima

This reminded me that I have yet to rate any game on Playstation. Some of them really need the love.
The problem is when you download a game and install it you only see the option to rate the game if you go search it in the PS Store. If they had the rating in the same page as your installed game, more ppl would rate the games.

Also if you buy a physical copy, you cant rate the game.

Last edited:

Ozriel

M$FT

The REEEEEE era reactions alone make me wanna buy this game lol got my preorder in. Just wish it had a steelbook version

The demo’s actually gone down very well over there. I don’t even see a crazy mass of people shrieking over the game, which is weird since I kinda expected some sort of reaction.

People seem to be taking it just like they take a Bayonetta game. It helps that the gameplay and presentation are actually very good.

That sounds like those clowns actually got over themselves and are enjoying the game. Shrieking and shaking their fists can only do so much apparently.

Of course people give good rates to boobs and ass. There's no surprise here.
You would think. But there is such a thing as a "boob ceiling". As in sexuality alone can only get you so far. Just as graphics, gameplay, and agood story can only get you so far by themselves.
There are infinite amounts of free boobs online. Trying to get people to pay for a full price game is much more than that.

Last edited:
Pretty positive from the demo thread.

Yeah reactions in that thread are very positive overall and virtually every streamer I've seen play the demo has enjoyed it plenty too, including female streamers.

It feels like some gaming media have been trying to pit this game against SBI but the haters for this one are going to be overwhelmingly outnumbered by those who actually like & support the game.

Everyone who has ever played an Asian game ever eventually figures out that you need to use the original language voices. In this case, that's the Korean voices. It's just like watching one of my K-dramas except with BOOTY

Same with anime. Seriously I can't even watch anime dubbed anymore. Not unless the dub's so bad it's good, but that's mainly only with obscure '80s and '90s stuff like Garzey's Wing.
Or stuff I grew up with like DBZ, YuYu and Naruto. Other than that, subs every time.

Last edited:
Top Bottom