• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Stellar Blade | Review Thread

How many copies do you think Stellar Blade will sell?

• 1 million copies (tits and ass don't sell)

Votes: 8 4.6%
  • 2 Million copies

Votes: 38 21.7%
  • 4 Million copies

Votes: 47 26.9%
  • 6 Million Copies

Votes: 32 18.3%
  • 8 million Copies

Votes: 14 8.0%
  • 10 Million Copies (Stellar Blade is on the level of Resident Evil)

Votes: 11 6.3%
  • 15 Million Copies (Stellar Blade is on the level of Elden Ring)

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • 20 million Copies (Stellar Blade is a system seller)

Votes: 14 8.0%
  • 3 Million Copies

Votes: 10 5.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
I really like this guy's channel. Doesnt mean you have to agree with him 100%. He hates Bayonetta 3 and I think its a masterpiece. He hates RE4R and I agree. I loved Wanted Dead and I agree. I havent played Stella Blade beyond the demo yet but I didnt think the combat was fun. I'll play it eventually. In the meantime this guy always thinks for himself and makes for a review I enjoy watching.

The section he has on the combat is fantastic. That is EXACTLY what I felt from the demo, but he is putting it into better words than I did. I cant comment on story or exploration really until I play the full game.
He hates RER and Bayonetta 3? he definitely lost me.

GHG

I buy games based on my own taste and my taste only and Wanted Dead doesn’t interest me.

Got it as part of a humble bundle recently and it's just a jankfest from top to bottom.

I don't mind a bit of jank if a game is mechanically sound or if it's pushing the boundaries in terms of creativity/freedom, but it does neither of those things.

Some people just love being contratians for the sake of being contratians.

Top Bottom