• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter Anniversary Collection NA box art (and others)

DMczaf

243628.jpg

Might as well throw in the controllers too

244563.jpg
244564.jpg
244566.jpg

244013.jpg

241921.jpg

Online fishing?! :OOO

243591.jpg
243294.jpg
281035b.jpg
281024b.jpg
281081b.jpg
280939b.jpg
210655b.jpg

pops619

I'm out of the loop on this Street Fighter collection. What games are in it? And those controllers are being released in America?

DMczaf

Wario64 said:
Phew, they didn't use that shitty box art from the focus group.

You cant say something like this without posting the shitty box art, and if you dont have a picture of it then delete your post!

Thats like posting a babe thread with no pics! :(

Azrael

I'm out of the loop on this Street Fighter collection. What games are in it? And those controllers are being released in America?

It includes Street Fighter 3: Third Strike and a remix of Street Fighter 2 which incorporates the features of every revision of the game. X-Box version has online play, PS2 version is offline only.

damn, why is the xbox version scheduled to ship more than a full MONTH after the ps2 version (according to ebgames)?!? Online play isn't worth the wait.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Ninja Scooter said:
damn, why is the xbox version scheduled to ship more than a full MONTH after the ps2 version (according to ebgames)?!? Online play isn't worth the wait.

oh yes it is :)

teiresias

I don't know if I like the idea of playing a fighting game online with someone with some unknown controller. How do I know what kind of controller they have and possibly what kind of macros and crap they have all programmed into it?

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
lol, i'm willing to bet that not many people have a macro-programmable controller for Xbox. In fact... I think I've only seen one since launch :/ At least against me you'll be playing with an honest player :D

Hellraizah

teiresias said:
I don't know if I like the idea of playing a fighting game online with someone with some unknown controller. How do I know what kind of controller they have and possibly what kind of macros and crap they have all programmed into it?
You do like me, you get :
MagicBox.jpg

+
ssusb.jpg

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
Nevermind. Hellraizah beat me to it.

Fularu

Banned
jooey said:
uh huh. I should have been more clear before: the person saying they're the same mold is dumb. there.

That was sarcastic.. this is a carbon copy of the japanese saturn pad with higher shoulder buttons... I believe my post was pretty clear.. Yours, on the other hand, implied that the nuby pads looked nothing like saturn ones, which was clearly wrong

That is not the second-model/Japanese Saturn pad, and that is not the ASCII fighting pad. It's an imitation that frankly reminds me too much of other Nuby controllers for me to have any faith in it at this point.

saturn1.jpg

Pads-ASCIIPadFT.jpg

Brandon F

Well congratulations! You got yourself caught!
Holy shit those are great covers for Phantom Brave and Street Fighter! Particularly love Zangief's mug sticking out of the edge. Man it's going to be so awesome playing SF3 without lugging the DC out of the closet!

miyuru

Borat said:
Ours sucks. We didn't even get SF3 in ours for some reason.

B0001BDOQA.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Sweet, I loved that movie. Man, I gotta get me some SF anime, I've hardly seen any. I heard the Alpha movie(s?) rock!

MoxManiac

Wow, that SF Collection box looks great, are you sure this is from Capcom USA? :p

Anyways, +1 Crimson Tears and SF Collection, and possibly Phantom Brave. YAY GAMES

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
The SF Anniversary Collection U.S. art is just the Hyper SF2 box art, BTW. :)

Luscious LeftFoot said:
Have there been any reviews for Crimson Tears?

Don't bother with it. Crimson Tears is nothing more than the Dungeon Mode from Tobal 1 and Tobal 2 made into a game. :\ It feels very repetitive; I was extremely let down with this title.

The only thing cool about the game is that later on you can unlock SF and Darkstalkers outfits for the characters...but it's not worth the effort. If you have any interest in this title, wait until it's cheap before buying.

Top Bottom