• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V currently $10 on Amazon (DEAD)

the 2nd time theyve done this right? im refreshing the page and im surprised the price is still there. Not to sound like if its a conspiracy but....

I bought a copy for myself last time they made this pricing mistake. I was hitting myself for not buying 2 extra copies for 2 friends. I just corrected that error xD

kirblar

That's a great deal, but I'm sadly not into fighters at all, so I'll have to pass.

Then again, maybe I should?
At this price, definitely go for it. The game got simplified a ton, should be great for casual play locally on a whim.
This smells like an eventual F2P model.
The game's clearly designed to go KI/LOL-style eventually, they even tested free rotations during Beta.

That's a great deal, but I'm sadly not into fighters at all, so I'll have to pass.

Then again, maybe I should?

It's $10

you can press some buttons and watch the story sequences and sell it if you're bored

I'm not a fighter guy but I think it's pretty cool

Nokagi

Unconfirmed Member
Wasn't all that interested in SFV but for 10 bucks, sure, why not. Don't have Prime so I had to bundle it in with a pre-order haha.

Speedwagon

Michelangelo painted the Sistine Chapel. Yabuki turned off voice chat in Mario Kart races. True artists of their time.
I chose the perfect time to wake up

Trojan

Thank you OP! What a bargain.

I almost feel bad purchasing a game for $10 that released a month ago, but then I reminded myself it was Street Fighter 5 and I felt better.

NeOak

Looks like it's already down to $6 on amazon to trade in, least it is on my screen.

Edit: now it's saying unavailable to trade in, hmm.
I still get this

Buy new and get at least a $25.20 guaranteed trade-in value

After you purchase the game, you'll receive an email with a free shipping label. If you choose to trade in your game, print the shipping label using the link on the email or on Your Trade-In Account. Send your game to Amazon within 60 days of receiving it and an Amazon Gift Card for at least $25.20 will be added to your account within a week.

So who knows xD

Bought! I wasn't too hyped for it, but I can't see it being $10 anytime soon lmao. Might play to see if I like it and trade into GameStop for $30.

Thanks OP!
A pricing error like this reminds me of when the Sky FF art book set was $14 two years ago..

Manoko

20$ to ship it to France, while it's only 4$ to ship it to the UK apparently.

It's not worth it at 20$ if I'll have trouble with buying DLC eventually.

hollomat

Banned
FYI, this has a trade in value of $28 at Best Buy so even if you aren't interested in the game it could be worth it for that.

kirblar

It says $25.20 for me on the game's store page too but when I actually go into the trade-in process and search for SFV it only offers $6.14
The guarantee is a thing where they send you a personalized return order code when you buy the game. Won't work for raw trade ins.
FYI, this has a trade in value of $28 at Best Buy so even if you aren't interested in the game it could be worth it for that.
Project X Zone is 17 at Best Buy. Getting 3 of each and trading in nets you about 84 dollars.

Top Bottom