• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTV| BUFF MY MAIN & NERF THE CHARACTER I JUST LOST TO

MrDaravon

Full slide:

Cn6UBwrUIAEqpEX.jpg

This is a thing I will pay money for yes

JURI

AYYYYYYY

Nice.

One step closer to Urien...

We almost there.

A little off topic, but I just wanna thank SFV for making be a better player as of late. I played Pokken yesterday and beat a guy with Gengar by calming the fuck down and baiting him with empty jumps and letting him whiff a lot by playing the ranges. Maybe other games could have done this, like Gundam, but damn if it ain't this game rubbing off on me.

MrCarter

All I can say about this is its tough to give out specific percentages until we get more data on the download numbers. It would be easy if it was just going into the prize pool, but we also want to invest into the 2017 season as well as I believe there are a lot of areas we can improve with more resources outside of our baseline investment into the tour.

Essentially, we want to have an impressive prize pool this year at Capcom Cup, the largest in CPT history, but we also want to make sure there are adequate funds for some of the activations we'd like to see at tournaments and within the community next year.

All in all, this was my initiative, something I worked on for a long time, so I take full responsibility for the vague messaging and the uncertainty its caused. I'll provide more context and updates in the coming weeks to hopefully clear things up.

No worries man as long as you can clarify some of the things with the DLC it's all good. It's a good initiative so well done for coming up with the idea and although it is a little pricey I'm sure it will go a long way to help the community thrive. As for the vague messaging and uncertainty, Capcom can learn from their mistakes and manage to make things far clearer in the future through detailed blog posts and community representatives.

Asd202

I'm surprised she doesn't have a CA cutscene but man, only 5 more days!

Hype dude we're almost there tough for me it will be 27th because that's like 2 A.M here lol. It makes sense that her Super is a projectile as she also had a Super projectile in 4 kinda

Not having a cinematic super is so weird. (Balrog/Urien's both make sense.)

Well it's a fireball, are there any other fireball supers in the game that have a cinematic? I mean even balrog's punch is counted as a fireball.

So I guess the only change we can expect for Urien is for him to go naked after his Critical Art.

I messed around a bit with urien and I don't see how they could change him any further, maybe change some framedata, but I doubt it.

JayEH

Well I haven't seen any footage of Juri outside of what I've messed around with her in story mode so those combos were hype to me.

I've just realised Juri probably has THE best animations in this game. That intro (dat ass), CA and outro are all sublime.

Capcom knew where to put all their DLC money. Especially love her walk animation.

Top Bottom