• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sum up the Xbox One reveal in One pic/gif

iGpVCeVzdBTUf.gif

Perfect! Finally an Animaniacs gif! :D Need some Pinky and the Brain too xD

Step

Anyone know the source of this? What happened here? Was it some sort of stunt or did the guy kick the girl out of spite?

It is from a show called めちゃ2イケてるッ! (if Im not mistaken) she is Momoko Tsugunaga she got kicked again and dragged twice, everything was scripted but poor Momoko.

Well alright...

AJS7VHe.gif

Amazing haha.

MasLegio

Banned
Dammit. That's a spoiler for an episode I haven't seen yet that I really wish I had watched already but haven't gotten around to watching the last few episodes but I guess I probably would have seen that coming but still.

yeah
me too

I gotta keep up downloading that show from not tv-networks to not be spoiled by gifs

DaBoss

So I got an e-mail from Abload 4 days ago, but didn't check till now.
Dear Abloader,

Unfortunately, we have one or more image (s) of your account must delete from our systems:

wheredagameshpxds.gif

This had the following reason:
"Abusively high traffic / Abusive highly traffic"

If you wish further information, please contact you by presenting this email to abuse@abload.de .

Best regards
abload.de

The GIF it was talking about was this one:
iuWSwlxVZhrLT.gif

I only added subtitles and made it a GIF to post in this thread. The post (below) I quoted is the original image link and as you can see, it is broken.

Just thought it was interesting and wanted to share that.

EDIT: Forgot to mention the e-mail was translated from German.

Original message:
Lieber Abloader,

leider haben wir ein oder mehrere Bild(er) Deines Accounts von unseren Systemen loeschen muessen:

wheredagameshpxds.gif

Dies hatte folgenden Grund:
"Missbräuchlich hoher Traffic / Abusive highly traffic"

Solltest Du weitere Informationen wuenschen, wende Dich bitte unter Vorlage dieser E-Mail an abuse@abload.de.

Viele Gruesse
abload.de

Top Bottom