• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sunset Overdrive: “no plans for a PC version right now,” says developer

SmokedMeat

Gamer™
If I remember correctly, Microsoft has the distribution rights, so it still depend on them. I could be wrong though,
If it comes to PC, I'll be glad to give it a chance,

That's why I said a SO game will appear at some point. Microsoft could've worked out a deal on the first game. Then again, we've seen so many games thought to be exclusive appear elsewhere over the years, so nothing is truly set in stone unless you own the ip.

SmokedMeat

Gamer™
Ideally? Yeah, no exclusives for any platform would be better to all gamers.

In a perfect world sure. I could also buy Dunkin Donuts coffee at McDonalds. My iTunes and iOS games transfer over to Android, and I can watch Game of Thrones on my local TV channel instead of subbing to HBO.

Saty

There could still be exclusives, if that's what the studio chooses for itself. Not exclusives because we are owned by the platform holder and are obligated to make the game only for it.

Joey Ravn

Banned
In a perfect world sure. I could also buy Dunkin Donuts coffee at McDonalds. My iTunes and iOS games transfer over to Android, and I can watch Game of Thrones on my local TV channel instead of subbing to HBO.

All of that sounds extremely useful and convenient. Why is it so bad?

Top Bottom