• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sunset Overdrive EDGE info blowout, with more coming tomorrow

*Checks My Newsstand on Google Play*

iMf0koFP31zjw.gif

Edge
Subscription Number: nononononono
Subscription status:Current
Next issue: JUNE 2014 - ISSUE 267 (on sale 08-MAY-2014)
Payment method:Continuous Direct Debit

Crisis, hopefully averted. I should get it in the post today. It's very rare they hold the subs issue back until the in-shop and digital editions are available, so I guess it's because they have this scoop.

derFeef

Getting serious Crackdown vibes for whatever reason. I think it's the monsters and the player character standing on containers, haha.

COLORS!

daman824

I'm getting jet set radio future vibes based on my understanding of the traversal. And that fizzie picture. Damn.

Getting serious Crackdown vibes for whatever reason. I think it's the monsters and the player character standing on containers, haha.

COLORS!

I thought the same thing, hopefully you can tackle the city/bosses anyway you like, and maybe fizz gives you powers.

Try and sneak that orb sound in and i wont need crackdown 3 :)

Mdk7

expected the open world, but co-op is back on the table? o__O

They said the campaign is single player, but there will be cool multiplayer functionalities.
We'll see.

BTW, can you buy just ONE issue of Edge on iPad? I wanna read about this and Mizuguchi's return (news of the ever <3).

They said the campaign is single player, but there will be cool multiplayer functionalities.
We'll see.

BTW, can you buy just ONE issue of Edge on iPad? I wanna read about this and Mizuguchi's return (news of the ever <3).

You can buy individual issues yes.

can't really tell graphics quality from those 2 scans.

i want a gameplay video!

prob have to wait for E3 :(

Video in the coming week according to Stevenson.

Teriyaki

I'm just glad at least someone isn't using brown as it's main palette and is trying to have a sense of humor and style. Even if it's not super successful, at least they learned from Fuse.

Vico

Oh, so you're fighting Fizzie using multiple rails around him?
Like in Bioshock Infinite?
That's pretty cool.

Marvel

could never
Hell, i'd settle for some stills.
even though I have no plans on getting the xbone, I still get interested in seeing new stuff

Happy with the stills this game is gorgeous, really want to see the animation to go along with it :D

RulkezX

I'll admit I had this written off ( hated Resistance , Fuse ) but it's starting to sound like it could be really cool. Excited to see it in motion.

Top Bottom