• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sunset Overdrive |OT| It's Always Sunny in the Apocalypse

So do all digital downloads now unlock at 12 ET in the US or is it by timezone? If it's by timezone, can I just change that on my console or does it track me by IP?

And is this the policy for all games now or does it vary from game to game?

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
down to 28 dollars left from the summer gamestop xbox money after this...what do I do now?? actually pay my own money for games?

The struggle is real. I still have $73 left to get MCC, but it's a dark new world after that where I need to actually pay for things.

Hyped! Not to nitpick the topic post, but didn't you forget about Night Defense? Or is that a part of Chaos Squad? Anyway, good OT and consoles libraries really need more goofy, fun-feeling big games to break up the endless avalanche of downer-angry 'filmic'/cinematic movie-wannabe games. More bright colors and fun vibes, folks.

The Flash

Banned
Nice job on the Waynes World gif Flash

VefMAJ9.gif

Bsigg12

Hyped! Not to nitpick the topic post, but didn't you forget about Night Defense? Or is that a part of Chaos Squad? Anyway, good OT and consoles libraries really need more goofy, fun-feeling big games to break up the endless avalanche of downer-angry 'filmic'/cinematic movie-wannabe games. More bright colors and fun vibes, folks.

That's the last segment of Chaos Squad

alterno69

Banned
I want to watch the stream but Major Nelson keeps interrupting to make it sound like a huge PR thing instead of a casual lets play, can't stand him.

Grisby

Hopefully I'll dream of Jet Set and Sunset tonight. Probably should have preordered the digital copy but I'm too tired to play tonight anyways.

Hawk269

Games take forever to download on XB1. It's a known issue that they're looking into.

Huh? I took down MCC in 1 hour and 20 min or so and that was 48gigs. I downloaded this game in less than 35min last week. I never had a game, since launch take long a long time to download.

Where is this "It's a known issue coming from"???

Patroclos

Banned
Erm. No.

Install speeds? Good god yes. Download speeds are much of a muchness.

Not sure which I guess. I'm going by from purchasing it on the store digitally until it is ready to play. Now that you mention it though I do recall Ryse and Dead Rising taking a long time to install at launch. Those are the two physical copies I have for the One. Could be the install and not the DL.

Sunset took 2 and a half hours whereas both SoM and tEW were both under an hour. I'm not sure of the size differences in these games. I'm also probably noticing it more because I have not played the Xbox since TF. I do know I am dreading that MCC download/install.

Top Bottom