• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS & Wii U Thread 6: Final Destination confirmed for not fun

Shun

Hmm sure I'll post this while we wait

JJ8zABD.gif

sailor mon... woo-ooo-oooo-oooo sailor mon!

Reminds me of this.

Here're some more Flipnote Studio gifs.

tumblr_n09dv5kw7f1t1ig6no4_400.gif
tumblr_n09dv5kw7f1t1ig6no1_400.gif
tumblr_n09dv5kw7f1t1ig6no2_400.gif

tumblr_n09dv5kw7f1t1ig6no6_400.gif
tumblr_n09dv5kw7f1t1ig6no5_400.gif
tumblr_n09dv5kw7f1t1ig6no3_400.gif

Edit: Here's a link to the artist, some pretty neat gifs.

Bo130

Can't believe we are already at thread 6! Hopefully Sakurai acknowledges that a new thread means a new character.

Kyzon

Can't believe we are already at thread 6! Hopefully Sakurai acknowledges that a new thread means a new character.

Ganondorf's Beard as a character? Yus!

Edit: Also, if someone would Ganondorfify another avatar for me I'd love it. I'm thinking Peach, or Zelda, or anyone really in the game so far.

Ha ha reading the first 5 pages easily explains why we are at thread 6..... The first four pages were literally just the top posters talking about the fact they were the top posters and they they will continue to be the top posters (with the exception of GIF of the Day which was awesome!)

Ha ha reading the first 5 pages easily explains why we are at thread 6..... The first four pages were literally just the top posters talking about the fact they were the top posters and they they will continue to be the top posters (with the exception of GIF of the Day which was awesome!)

+random posts here and there like this:

i will make sure to be in the wall of shame for the next thread

also I'm fairly sure random hype posts drive the majority of the thread along :p

Ganondorf's Beard as a character? Yus!

Edit: Also, if someone would Ganondorfify another avatar for me I'd love it. I'm thinking Peach, or Zelda, or anyone really in the game so far.

That's what your avatar is supposed to be? Lol. I never would have guessed.

Out of curiosity, have the main Smash 4 threads surpassed the Brawl mega thread in terms of post volume?

yes
Speaking of the Brawl megathread, can someone repost the link to that summary thread? It was posted somewhere in the last thread but I don't feel like digging through there again.

KHlover

Banned
It's better than nothing.
That's why Link's face is bad right now. He's a grown ass man with a newborn ass face.

Fun Fact: I forgot Snake was in the game XD
Uhh, I don't think any Link ever was a "grown-ass man", at least not in the 3D games which SSB Link is based off.

OoT/MM: YL is 10-12 yo at best, so adult is 17-19

Wind Waker and all of its sequels: Chiiild

Twilight Princess: Link seems to be in kind of an apprenticeship, hoarding the goats. Based off how the other villagers approach him and based on how his GF looks I'd say he's still a teenager.

Skyward Sword: May be the hardest to judge, but since he entered Knight School as a kid and yet still isn't a full-fledged Knight of the Sky when you start the game he really can't be that old. I'd guess he is 18-19 here.

A Link between Worlds: Apprentice of the blacksmith. Chiiiiild Abuuuuse (artstyle is evil, still definitely not a grown ass man)

Azure J

So I need some clarity on this thing. It's been too long.

DLy6bW7-Imgur.jpg

I still want to believe that Zelda's getting a stand and we can have Rosa Rosestar vs. Zel-Dio matches in SSB4, but it's looking like that's an AT even more with all of the item inclusions from the Zelda series being shown off.

LOLDSFAN

Man took a whole OT and we still didn't get Yoshi...

Oh well. Hello new OT. May we get R.O.B. or a similar robotic character reveal soon.

there's still ~40 min until the pic is officially late.. Nonetheless, hype!

"officially" late
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ character reveal or riot ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
lol we're not getting one

Top Bottom