• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS & Wii U Thread XI: Where 90% correct equals 100% wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

PKrockin

I hope the game gets delayed
in Japan. Sorry Japanbros, only your suffering can grant me the possibility of going into this game blind and being surprised.

If the whole roster is getting revealed next week via CC, i hope we get 1 more awesome reveal trailer.

Gannondorf, Ness, Meta Knight and Shulk (or some other newcomer) in one mega awesome video, please!
It isn't, though I like your idea of having the sword-using vets plus Shulk in one trailer. Maybe Ness and Lucas as well since they're also from a JRPG?

Azure J

I'd take the game getting cancelled outright rather than deal with more drama and children shouting blown the fuck out over and over.

Yep.

It's about the journey, not the destination. And every good journey needs a few...rough patches to help heighten the drama and suspense.

I'm just ready to play at this point. Also, actively not wanting content in the game just for reactions of a part of a fan base is one of the most asinine things around.

Ceravic

"Shulk is not playable in Super Smash Bros. for 3DS and Wii U, instead here's Dunban with his katana! You wanted more sword users, you get more sword users."

"Shulk is not playable in Super Smash Bros for 3DS and Wii U. However, you may want to check your watches..."

-Horizon-

Pics up early!

eevItmt.png

Can't wait for the comment on this one.

Hahaha

The only way Ness or Lucas should be revealed is with a psychic duel with Mewtwo.

Oh wow. I'm so down for this. Too perfect.

Until their concentration is suddenly broken by the sudden howl of a strange, almost alien voice off-screen. Is that... singing?! Recovering, the psychics look in the direction of the voice... THE CHORUS KIDS MAKE THEIR STAGE DEBUT!

Neiteio

Oh wow. I'm so down for this. Too perfect.

Until their concentration is suddenly broken by the sudden howl of a strange, almost alien voice off-screen. Is that... singing?! Recovering, the psychics look in the direction of the voice... THE CHORUS KIDS MAKE THEIR STAGE DEBUT!
I want André from GameXplain to be a newcomer. He could have moves like Theme Park Memories, Unsolicited Fast Food Recommendations, Mercedes-Benz in MK8 Rage, and Generally Good Taste But Inexplicable Ho-Hum Review of Kid Icarus Uprising. (Word on the street is they're trying to shorten these move names)

emb

New thread pretty early. Oh well, time to move to the future!

By the end of the next thread, if we don't have another character revealed... I think we'll start seeing legitimate leaks from the final game popping up here and there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom