• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS & Wii U Thread XV: Kübler-Ross Edition

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
dawwww Super Smash Babies
WDfv9qm.jpg
http://tinycartridge.com/post/97089293852/super-smash-babies-obviously-this-doesnt

Phillyrider807

Neo Member
Can someone correct me if im wrong. Wether or not K Rool Ridley Mewtwo Dixie Chorus Men Impa or anyone else were hoping for is in there is lots of reason to believe that there is still in fact more characters yet to be revealed besides the css leak correct??

Or are people just really grasping at straws here and the css is 9/10 final??

Tan

Can someone correct me if im wrong. Wether or not K Rool Ridley Mewtwo Dixie Chorus Men Impa or anyone else were hoping for is in there is lots of reason to believe that there is still in fact more characters yet to be revealed besides the css leak correct??

anything more than the leak is reaching imo.

ffdgh

All star mode from the leak still had a lock meaning everyone hasn't been unlocked supposedly. It's a very slim chance for more unlockables.

K-A-Deman

did you read Seconds already?
it's awesome, and you'll finish it in one sitting.

I was meaning to pick it up, but then I got dealt some personal issues that made it necessary to move back home. I've not been able to allot some time to getting it. Maybe in a week I should be able to...

kGEDgtR.gif

Hi best friend

I've seen this before, but I'm not sure where.

I love how Kirby and Pikachu don't change at all.

There's also no evidence that it's the final roster either, all we know for sure is that those characters are in the game. Everything past that point is speculation by both sides about it being the final or not being the final roster.

So what's the absolute latest we'll see stuff start making it's way online? Like 48 hours from now? It'll be officially released then, right? Timezones are confusing.

Masked Man

I said wow
Re: Palutena's "stripper" taunt - She stands her staff vertically on the ground and chuckles as she twirls around the staff with one leg up. I wouldn't call it a "stripper pose," though. It was more elegant than erotic. Palutena's not that kind of goddess. ;)

Nice, lol

So.. Kirby will have all 5 arts? :p

He does, indeed! I got confused about which one boosts Smash attacks and which one boosts attacks, etc. when I was playing

During the Japanese demo thing did anyone note what music played on the past stages? I'm wondering if it was exclusively old music. The music listed on the Music page at the official site all seem to be present in the 3DS version, but if the past stages play exclusively old music, then where does the Area 6 song go, Smash Run only?

I only ended up playing on Brinstar of all the old stages, but it played the same Brinstar theme from Melee.

74c.png

This made me laugh much more than it should.

Omg I'm crying from laughing so hard.
KuGsj.gif

i wonder if "giant blow" will be in the final game

I'm pretty sure it even got a new name in Japanese... Given the way Nate laughed about it during the E3 Treehouse segment, I think it's safe to say that was one of the first pieces of text they went back and edited, haha.

K-A-Deman

Re: Palutena's "stripper" taunt - She stands her staff vertically on the ground and chuckles as she twirls around the staff with one leg up. I wouldn't call it a "stripper pose," though. It was more elegant than erotic. Palutena's not that kind of goddess. ;)

So that was a legit taunt just given a provocative first impression?

Top Bottom