• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U |OT| True Potential of Smash Bros.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul Lab

I need this:

portada17314.jpeg

Too bad it plugs into a wiimote though, and not the adapter :/

for even stronger farts!! :D

KimiNewt

Scored 3/100 on an Exam
Anyone wants the Smash soundtrack, live in the US and doesn't have/isn't planning on having both Smash version?

I got the reward but I don't live in the US, so PM me if you want it.

Monster Zero

For sure! Great games, you have a great couple of characters there. For me is currently Mac and Rob

I think the ones that caused me the most trouble were your shiek and yoshi

Got a question for you man, are you able to successfully b-reverse robs gyro online? I can't pull it off to save my life

Ricky 7

GGs Rafavert.

Thanks xD that was a whole mixture of embarassing and insightful. Are you in Europe too or is it just my connection that sucks? Had a steady delay

Yeah I'm from the UK, not sure where that small delay came from. Normally majority of my online games are almost lagless.

Monster Zero

B reverse?

It's your fault for getting me into rob so you gets good info
rob has a dangerous mind game tech in b-reversing. It's essentially shooting your gyro backwards while moving or facing the other direction

pressing the B button and immediately pushing the control stick in the direction opposite whichever one the character is facing

I can do it in the air no issues, but not on ground

jorgejjvr

It's your fault for getting me into rob so you gets good info
rob has a dangerous mind game tech in b-reversing. It's essentially shooting your gyro backwards while moving or facing the other direction

I can do it in the air no issues, but not on ground
Haha glad I got you into rob. But no, I had no clue, any video about this? I would definitely love to implement it

FireSol

Does it worth it to buy game for single player mostly as I undetstod from various videos random online is not as fun as playing with friends, but Im the only Wii U owner among my friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom