• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U |OT| True Potential of Smash Bros.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Durden77

Man Smash Tour could've been 10 times cooler if it wasn't for the fact that each battle has a stupid as fuck item theme. On top of the stats boost, and board game shit, it just makes things way to random and even worse, pointless. Such a stupid call.

PKGaming

Banned
Question: I see that Culdcept got a music remix in Smash Bros. What the hell does Culdcept have anything to do with Nintendo though.......?

Azuran

Banned
Trophy Rush is such bullshit. Why do the boxes go flying when you barely graze them?

That Dr. Mario challenge is impossible.

I gotta head out, you're really good with a lot of characters Puruzi! Half the time I felt I was getting lag input which was getting annoying. :/

Question: I see that Culdcept got a music remix in Smash Bros. What the hell does Culdcept have anything to do with Nintendo though.......?

Rayman and Commander Video or whatever his name is are in the game. Don't know what Culdcept is but there's plenty of third-party stuff in here.

Puruzi

Banned
I gotta head out, you're really good with a lot of characters Puruzi! Half the time I felt I was getting lag input which was getting annoying. :/

Thanks, your villager was looking to be really good.
Also, you shouldn't do get up attacks all the time on the ledges, it's why I was landing those rests or punishing with smash attacks. should mix it up with rolling, jumping, neutral getup, etc

Thanks, your villager was looking to be really good.
Also, you shouldn't do get up attacks all the time on the ledges, it's why I was landing those rests or punishing with smash attacks. should mix it up with rolling, jumping, neutral getup, etc

Thanks, yeah I still have to keep practicing that.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Went back to the 3DS version since we're away for the holidays until new year, feels kind of weird (and super easy).

Project for the holidays: unlock all custom specials to transfer over to the wii u version when I get back home

Falawful

Trophy Rush is such bullshit. Why do the boxes go flying when you barely graze them?

That Dr. Mario challenge is impossible.
Bair Nair and Uair everything, avoid attacks with lag on them like his specials. If a yellow box shows up when you're about to activate a rush (or if it falls DURING one) save it til it will be of greater use. Also, you can use the lightning that comes down if you're in one place too long to your advantage- it breaks everything on the way down and counts as if you hit them.

I did the Dr. Mario challenge first try
and activated the 8th rush with, literally, one second remaining D:
. Keep at it!

Question. I heard a later game parry member from Xenoblade is spoiled by a trophy. Is it a big spoiler?

Should I finish Xenoblade first before good on with Smash Wii U. Keep in mind I'm not heavily playing anyway and have other games to play.

SoldnerKei

never noticed this before... when you see it...

zlCfzSx3Kh0eUfoU28

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom