• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros Wii U & 3DS Thread 4: New Year, Old Arguments

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
1689713_822370134447224_464642269_n.jpg

TrueBlue

I wouldn't be surprised if Baby Mario was riding on Yoshi's back this time around. It just seems really strange to hold him back this long without any real reason.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
And every time Yoshi gets hit, Baby Mario starts screaming. Yoshi top tier confirmed.
When over 200% he floats off in a bubble and it starts making that warning beep sound. If Yoshi grabs baby Mario back it goes back down to 100% but if an opponent gets him it goes up 50%.

" Do you really wanna be that guy that punches the baby?"

Someone hits yoshi at evo everyone boo's
Someone counters by picking adult Mario, everyone ponders complex psychological meanings.

Hey now, boots don't make the dinosaur. Free our reptilian brethren from the confines of clothing articles.
Does your strange nudist-Yoshi obsession factor in that even freshly-hatched Baby Yoshis are born with saddles and boots?

(I don't think I'm going to take this much farther.)

Flowmoney

Smash thread 5 : Ridley'd beyond relieve

Smash thread 5 of The Samurai , The Mobsters and The Ninjas

Smash thread 5 : The Samurai that slays dreams

Smash thread 5 : The Samurai of many different ridleys and slayer of dreams

Smash thread 5 : Laughing is the key to success

I am not in creative mood

Dr. Buni

It's a good thing Sonic was finalized before this somehow even more awful reboot was announced.
We know essentially nothing about the reboot, how is it awful?

Seriously.

Anyway, if bosses are back in SSB4, I hope Tiki Tong is one of them. Sure, he isn't K. Rool, but fighting him was quite fun in DKC Returns. Plus, his music is bad ass.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
knuckles design would be so much better, if they didnt feel the need to make him taller and looks like he lifts, literally every fabric on him would be ok if they just shrink him down

Top Bottom