• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Superhuman Kickstarter: Returning to Kickstarter a Second Time Round

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forkball

I don't mean to necrobump this, but aren't their GAF laws about teasing information like this?

GAF demands the pentagod!

iavi

This might be the funniest thread I've ever read on GAF. I'm crying. literal tears rolling all down my face.

E:holy shit this is old. Can't believe I missed this hilarity the first time around.

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
The OP still logs onto GAF regularly. So unless we are to presume that a covert agency killed him and is still posting in priceless threads like the penis thread, I think we can assume he is still out there.

I think he should be given an ultimatum.

Gui_PT

This was all an obvious joke.

Considering he still logs in, he'd make a post here letting us know if he's still working on it or not.

soepje

The OP still logs onto GAF regularly. So unless we are to presume that a covert agency killed him and is still posting in priceless threads like the penis thread, I think we can assume he is still out there.

I think he should be given an ultimatum.

Maybe we need to decipher OP´s posts in the penis thread.

DiscoJer

I don't think it was a joke. I used to be into UFOs and would hear all sorts of strange stories, and most of the time people were dead serious.

I used to know a contactee, people who claim to be in touch with aliens. One time she let me talk to one called Semjase, who is semi-famous in contactee circles. Not in person mind you, just talk.

Did she get a friend or something to impersonate Semjase? That's certainly the obvious answer. But it was eerie. Very very eerie. And sometimes when you have an eerie experience, it's easier to believe the more fantastic explanation than the logical and obvious one.

I mean, I don't seriously think I talked to an alien, but it was weird. Very weird. At the time, I didn't know WTF to think. Only after the fact do you start to think about things more rationally.

That's sort of how spiritualism worked. They put on convincing shows.

That could be the case here, his friend showed him evidence that convinced him, but looking back on it after confronted with all the skepticism here, he realized he was mistaken.

Chittagong

Gold Member
Oh crap, just discovered this amazing thread thanks to the Kazakhstan pentagram thread.

This reminds me of the game tester guy who found god's light inside Gran Turismo. By becoming a good enough player he got through Yamauchi's elaborate facade for putting the proof of god in tens of millions of homes. Or something like that.

Gui_PT

ixtpkWBLy4pXw.gif

Acorn

Oh crap, just discovered this amazing thread thanks to the Kazakhstan pentagram thread.

This reminds me of the game tester guy who found god's light inside Gran Turismo. By becoming a good enough player he got through Yamauchi's elaborate facade for putting the proof of god in tens of millions of homes. Or something like that.
Lol whut?

Link please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom