• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Suspect in custody for Louisiana murders cops say were "likely racially motivated"

The Ummah

Banned
Lmfao. Y'all, this topic is yet another reason why we need to stick together as black people/PoC. Unless we look like them, they will never care about us. Fucking Nazi's and Pewdiepussy has apologists and pages upon pages of debate. But here we are on page 2. America, yeah?

Facts. We need this. It's not going to get any easier for us to live out here.

TalonJH

He just killed some black people guys. No need to ask for violence against him. Let's just wait for all the facts. I'm sure both sides of the issue will show the Nazi propaganda was for a school project.

Guys, punishing him will just escalate his hate.

Gandhi quote here.

Followed by Darryl Davis mention

commedieu

Banned
Lmfao. Y'all, this topic is yet another reason why we need to stick together as black people/PoC. Unless we look like them, they will never care about us. Fucking Nazi's and Pewdiepussy has apologists and pages upon pages of debate. But here we are on page 2. America, yeah?

It's very well rigged towards keeping folks fighting each other. Just heard about some prison riot in California. Blacks vs mexicans. Gangs are still killing their own people. Poverty, crime, lack of opportunities.. just make disdain for one another grow.

I started looking into groups trying to unify minorities together. So strong if we stayed together. But some shit is just human nature when you're a Bootheel. Also I think it's time for POC to start exercising their rights to own weapons. Like Mammoth. I mean, you're shot without a gun, with one, while sleep, while handcuffed..

Nekofrog

Banned
Waiting for those fence sitting diet racist Nazi sympathizers from that thread to show up and tell us why punching Nazis is wrong again.

george_us

yup

It's very well rigged towards keeping folks fighting each other. Just heard about some prison riot in California. Blacks vs mexicans. Gangs are still killing their own people. Poverty, crime, lack of opportunities.. just make disdain for one another grow.

I started looking into groups trying to unify minorities together. So strong if we stayed together. But some shit is just human nature when you're a Bootheel. Also I think it's time for POC to start exercising their rights to own weapons. Like Mammoth. I mean, you're shot without a gun, with one, while sleep, while handcuffed..
I just heard Asians are fighting Native Americans now.

Waiting for those fence sitting diet racist Nazi sympathizers from that thread to show up and tell us why punching Nazis is wrong again.
He's not a nazi though because he's not a member of a government systematically exterminating people. You have to wait until then before defending yourself.

This is not a thread that interests people who want to defend nazis.

norm9

Burger King is having a 2 whoppers for $6 deal right now. Killer probaby shared his extra whopper with the arresting officer

Oh yeah and this Kenneth Gleason chararcter literally is a Nazi:
The Associated Press‏Verified account
@AP
Follow
More
BREAKING: Law enforcement official: Copy of Adolf Hitler speech found at the home of white man accused of killing 2 black men.

Apparently the cops are looking at charging him for a third incident where he fired on the home of a Black family. (nobody was hurt or injured in that attempted murder, thank God)

On Sept. 11 — the day before the fatal shooting of the first of two black men investigators believe were killed by 23-year-old Kenneth Gleason — he is alleged by police to have fired shots through the front door of the house of a black family who who lives down the street from his Baton Rouge home.

Tonya Stephens, who lives on Sandy Ridge Drive not far from Gleason's home, said that just after 12:01 a.m. Sept. 11 a man Baton Rouge police identified Tuesday as Gleason fired three shots through her glass front door while she was at work.
http://www.theadvocate.com/baton_rouge/news/crime_police/article_a97fd940-9d68-11e7-8c9d-cbb0b7c2f488.html

Guy had himself quite the week of racist violence.

Reading the overwhelming cynicism ITT and wholeheartedly agreeing with it makes me realize how much I've given up on this country.

I'm at a complete loss of how we stop this madness.

Kebiinu

Banned

It's so fucking sad, too.

I work with a diverse team at work, and one coworker is a 19 year old black boy, and he hates black people. To the point where he'll say things like, "I don't consider myself African American, I'm black. I don't even like America." ignoring the culture and roots of what it means to be BLACK in America. Of course he only expresses these viewpoints in private to people he's comfortable with. I chastise him for it, I don't brand him for it, though. As his mindset is one of many.

He's an honest working kid, but his ignorance is common amongst the black community. And although, I keep tryna tell him little by little, how he needs to change his viewpoints, for the greater good of himself and his brothers/sisters. I'm hoping he learns with age and experience, cause he's too far gone as he is now.

Theres so many problems we need to fix within our own homes, that it infuriates me when I see another black man hate on his people. Literally ruins my day.

Man...

Fucking revolting. Not only to attack them but to get out afterwards to fire at them again on the floor?

There's just no going back from hatred like that.

Jesus, condolences for the victims and their loved ones.

The Associated Press‏Verified account
@AP
Follow
More
BREAKING: Law enforcement official: Copy of Adolf Hitler speech found at the home of white man accused of killing 2 black men.

Apparently the cops are looking at charging him for a third incident where he fired on the home of a Black family. (nobody was hurt or injured in that attempted murder, thank God)

I mean, that doesn't prove anything. Who doesn't have random copies of Adolf fucking Hitler speeches lying around their homes?

Seriously though, thank fuck that family literally dodged a bullet.

Protein

Banned
Li7eXBF.jpg

Horrifying to think of how many more people this terrorist could have killed.

Daingurse

Reading the overwhelming cynicism ITT and wholeheartedly agreeing with it makes me realize how much I've given up on this country.

I'm at a complete loss of how we stop this madness.

Yeah, it's very disheartening being a black person in this country. I don't really see an end to this ignorance in sight. There's always going to be some segment of the population that just ain't ever gonna see us as fellow human beings.

Gattsu25

Banned

http://www.theadvocate.com/baton_rouge/news/crime_police/article_a97fd940-9d68-11e7-8c9d-cbb0b7c2f488.html

I'm not even surprised that this guy is a literal nazi :\

Late Flag

This thread is only two pages and I don't see any of the "don't punch Nazis" brigade in here.

How interesting.

I'm in the "don't punch Nazis camp."

I'm glad they caught this guy and I hope he never sees the outside of a prison cell for the rest of his life.

JustenP88

I earned 100 Gamerscore™ for collecting 300 widgets and thereby created Trump's America
Not trying to threadjack, but a dude got arrested here a couple weeks back for driving around town and running over homeless people on the sides of the roads.

https://www.readfrontier.org/storie...-left-its-mark-on-tulsas-homeless-population/

Some people are homeless and embrace it. Others, like 46-year-old Shawn Birdo, experience it and try to work their way out, John 3:16 Mission President Steve Whitaker said.

Birdo was struck and killed by a vehicle in the early morning hours of Labor Day, according to Tulsa police, who on Tuesday announced the arrest of Jeremy Thacker, 40, for Birdo’s killing and another injury crash Thacker was allegedly responsible for that occurred later that day.

Whitaker said Birdo, who occasionally would stay at the John 3:16 Mission shelter downtown, was only outside the night of his death because his girlfriend didn’t have a place to stay that night. They were struck under the I-244 bridge near 500 North Cheyenne Avenue, police said.

Thacker changed the profile picture on his personal Facebook page twice following the Monday assaults — first posting one of himself in a black shirt and black hat, then another of himself in a grey shirt with a black hat. He also posted a meme from the Facebook Page “Occupy Libtards” about President Donald Trump donating money to Hurricane Harvey victims. In the image, Trump is Photoshopped to be giving the middle finger.

The meme states that Trump donated $1 million while others, such as Barack Obama, Whoopi Goldberg and Hillary Clinton donated nothing to the survivors.

Modern American conservatism distilled to its purest form. These stories are just going to become more and more common.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
White dude suspected of 2 murders = Let go

Black dude with parking ticket = 3 months in prison if he survives his encounter with police.

Or in Kalief Browder's case, held for 3 years in Rikers for allegedly stealing a backpack.

You already know...

Lowmelody

This is why you squash Nazi shit the first time you see it. Dude is just one kernel of many about to pop. We have years to go and moderates are ceaselessly running interference for them until they are bold enough to do this kind of shit, just like old times.

This fucking country is a nightmare.

Xe4

Banned
What a psycho, and a terrorist. I hope he has the book thrown at him to the full extent that the law allows.

kamineko

Does his best thinking in the flying car
It's a good thing nobody punched him, that would have just driven him to violence

This is why you squash Nazi shit the first time you see it. Dude is just one kernel of many about to pop. We have years to go and moderates are ceaselessly running interference for them until they are bold enough to do this kind of shit, just like old times.

This fucking country is a nightmare.

The fucked up part is that this is a common refrain from just this year. White supremacists have shown up multiple times in the news, not just harassing, but outright killing people. Taking lives. And "moderates" still want to fucking act like this shit is an opinion. People still want to pretend these ideals have zero victims. They're willing to spit on so many graves of people who died to push back against this white supremacy let alone those that are dead because of it. All this both sides and Nazi defense force shit is making me fucking sick.

Top Bottom