• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tecmo Koei/Gust news: Ciel no Surge profitable, Gust mad profitable, more to come

survivor

Banned
Nope, just pandering. Nothing disgusting or creepy about it. Which is not something I can say when I look at the characters in a Gust game

Nah it's still creepy

And I find it funny you are willing to give Madoka a try yet complain about Gust games. I would have thought that would make you more open minded and try new things despite appearances but oh well

OceanBlue

A thread has probably served its purpose when the only discussion going on is about how one member of a forum hates a certain company's games.

Durante

Anyway, I should actually try to replay Totori again. I'm so sucky with time management that I get the bad ending both times I've played :( I simulataneously hate it and love it (more or less, loved it until it got to the end, haha.)
The normal end or really the bad end? I don't see how that can happen, especially the second time around. If it's really the bad end, here are some very basic hints:
- especially during the early game, you lose most time by travelling. Plan your travels in a way to maximize your return on the time you spend (eg. you should always finish your travels with a full -- or almost full -- basket)
- There are a few key items that you should try to get as early as possible, particularly: Traveler Shoes, Speed Gloves and the Warp Gate. Read up on those if you don't know them.

Just by following these 2 hints I think a normal ending should be easy to do. It's a much more lenient game than Rorona, I think I was done with the conditions for the normal ending 1.5 years before the end on my first playthrough.

A thread has probably served its purpose when the only discussion going on is about how one member of a forum hates a certain company's games.
... without playing them.

zoku88

The normal end or really the bad end? I don't see how that can happen, especially the second time around. If it's really the bad end, here are some very basic hints:
- especially during the early game, you lose most time by travelling. Plan your travels in a way to maximize your return on the time you spend (eg. you should always finish your travels with a full -- or almost full -- basket)
- There are a few key items that you should try to get as early as possible, particularly: Traveler Shoes, Speed Gloves and the Warp Gate. Read up on those if you don't know them.

Just by following those 2 hints I think a normal ending should be easy to do. It's a much more lenient game than Rorona, I think I was done with the conditions for the normal ending 1.5 years before the end on my first playthrough.

It's the end where
The game stops and that tsundere girl from Rorona tells you to give up looking for your mother.
So yea, I think I'm referring to the bad end, unlesss there's something even more depressing XD

But yea, I was really bad at the travelling thing, especially when
The guy with the wagon disappears because you don't go to the festival... I could never remember when the time limit was for that...

I actually got the Warp Gate near the end of the game, but I'm not sure what the first two are (or what they do.) I'll look them up. I'm assuming I synthesized them since I generally try to synthesize everything I can, although I don't know what most of the stuff does >.>

EDIT: WTH, I just looked those items up. >_<

Top Bottom