• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Terrorist attack: Driver runs over Muslim pedestrians leaving Mosque in London

DSN2K

Seven sisters in North London, someone on LBC said van has been driven into a Cafe but this unconfirmed currently.

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
People did drive vehicles into buildings by accident for years before it became a ghetto terrorism method. Let's hope for the best.

Covfan

People on Twitter seem to think it was a van driving into a crowd of people outside Finsbury Park Mosque.

V

Vilix

Unconfirmed Member
I hope it's just an accident. But if not I hope the van occupants get gunned down. Fuck arresting them.

DrEvil

not a medical professional
trump travel ban tweet incoming in 5... 4... 3...

My condolences to all involved, the world has become an insane place as of late.

trump travel ban tweet incoming in 5... 4... 3...

My condolences to all involved, the world has become an insane place as of late.

Actually, by the sounds of it it is something the White House might just ignore

RIP to those who have lost their lives.

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
We already had a guy open fire on a mosque here in Canada, so there is a precedent....

Such a tragedy if the reports are true.Muslims suffer enough at the hands of ISIS. Now nutjobs take their rage boner out on them too. Hopefully it's an accident though.

Top Bottom