• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The best Nintendo T-Shirt (And many more inside & tough one for 56k)

Firest0rm

Duck_Season_t-shirt.jpg

Keep_it_real_hoodie.jpg

nintendo_keep_it_real.jpg

Koopa_Boss_t-shirt.jpg

Bullet_Bill_t-shirt.jpg

Mega_Man_Suspects_t-shirt.jpg

Mad_Bills_t-shirt.jpg

Nintendo_collage_t-shirt.jpg

There's alot more here. I'm planning on getting two or three of those :D

GDGF

Soothsayer
My 56k laughs at your thread.

Cool shirts. Better than the ones I see at the Hot Topic. Really dig that Duck Hunt one.
Nintendo really needs to open up their own nationwide boutique.

miyuru

Boo I like mine the best...

CIMG0292.jpg

You can more or less see it here. It just a normal t-shirt with the classic red Nintendo logo across the chest, and the collar and cuffs (well cuffs on a t-shirt) are also red.

Very simple, and not nerdy AT ALL!

miyuru said:

You can more or less see it here. It just a normal t-shirt with the classic red Nintendo logo across the chest, and the collar and cuffs (well cuffs on a t-shirt) are also red.

I've seen a few of those at my local EB. No price tag. Was thinking of picking one up. very understated, which is always good.

TekunoRobby said:
Since when has EB carried T-Shirts? Is this a local thing?
They just have those nintendo racetrack logo shirts. I think they were a giveaway promotion that noone took advantage of. They will probably sell them at this point.

This is the shirt I got

Oddly in the store the logo didn't look as brigth in the store I wore it to work and it was a beakon of geekdom. Even odder, people at work thought it was a great shirt, and told me tails of how much they loved the game. EVEN ODDIER I work with mostly girls in the age range of 24 - 30 and they were the ones who liked the shirt ?!?!

Deg

Banned
NOM UK are selling some exclusive t-shirts as well. Including the 1-up mushroom Tishirt Miyamoto wore at e3. The new issue also has cd with movies of Nintendo published games. Games like Geist and Advance Wars have new or extended trailers.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
miyuru said:

CIMG0292.jpg

Hey you are from Calgary aren't you? I know that chick in the pink tube top. She's pretty freakin gorgeous. Amazing rack!!!! She works at Earls Dalhouise. Is that where that picture is taken too?

Note: yeah that shirt you have is pretty sweet. Subtle.

miyuru

Truelize said:
Hey you are from Calgary aren't you? I know that chick in the pink tube top. She's pretty freakin gorgeous. Amazing rack!!!! She works at Earls Dalhouise. Is that where that picture is taken too?

Note: yeah that shirt you have is pretty sweet. Subtle.

Haha actually I'm from Edmonton, but I went down to Calgary with some friends to catch game six of the Tampa series :D And yup, we watched it at Earls (packed house too, great atmosphere!).

I just got pics with random girls/waitresses haha :p

miyuru said:

CIMG0292.jpg

That t-shit is HOT. I always wanted one, I'd hit you, as long as you're wearing it.

Musashi Wins!

FLAWLESS VICTOLY!
I just got two tonight from a GS. One has classic Zelda and says SwordPlay. The other has the Mega Man bosses around MegaMan. Awesome. I think they were promotionals for the GBA Classic series.

Deg said:
NOM UK are selling some exclusive t-shirts as well. Including the 1-up mushroom Tishirt Miyamoto wore at e3. The new issue also has cd with movies of Nintendo published games. Games like Geist and Advance Wars have new or extended trailers.

You can buy that 1-Up shirt at any Hot Topic store in the nation here in the US. Or did you mean they are selling the one he actually wore? Man that would sell for a lot.

Musashi Wins! said:
I just got two tonight from a GS. One has classic Zelda and says SwordPlay. The other has the Mega Man bosses around MegaMan. Awesome. I think they were promotionals for the GBA Classic series.

You lose. The SwordPlay shirt is a promotional for Four Swords. The MegaMan one is a promotional for Mega Man Anniversary Collection.

Deg

Banned
StrikerObi said:
You can buy that 1-Up shirt at any Hot Topic store in the nation here in the US. Or did you mean they are selling the one he actually wore? Man that would sell for a lot.

Sneaky NOM. IT looks the same i presume.

Epmode, now that is fucking cool. Those other nintendo shirts are just stupid and trendy. All of them. I saw fat girl with a "dont make me go zelda on you" or something shirt at some store once... man after I saw that I wanted to hock my videogame collection.

epmode

alright. i don't think he ever advertised them here, but someone by the name of pixelcorps made these shirts himself, and posted about them at the-nextlevel.com forums. either send a blank email to pixelcorps-subscribe@topica.com or a regular email to pixelcorps@yahoo.com, and ask to be put on the mailing list. they're homemade, but high-quality.

they also come in black and dark blue.

edit: this was about 3 months ago, so i'm not sure if they're still being sold.

Yusaku

I really hate people who wear fucking My Little Pony and Thundercats t-shirts from hot-topic.

But that Ikaruga shirt is cool. Modern and obscure!

IgeL

Yusaku said:
I really hate people who wear fucking My Little Pony and Thundercats t-shirts from hot-topic.

Why? Are the shirts bad quality / bad design or do you have something agains the series itself? Don't make me go Lion-O on you!

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I've seen that very last Nintendo shirt at Hot Topic, I might just pick it up myself. But I would much rather have a plain old white Nintendo t-shirt with the red logo on it. Damn if those aren't the hardest ones for me to find.

That Ikaruga t-shirt is also as Paris Hilton would say "sooo haawt." Us video game lovers have to stay 1 step ahead of the obscure video game and 80s cartoon t-shirt craze.

wow, there's no hot topics in NYC... guess i have to order those cool tees online...

oh wait...

from what i can see of this thread, those tees are 'trendy' now anyway, so they fucking suck since casual people wear 'em...

well, at least that saves me some money...

Top Bottom