• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malyse

Are you truly a BACON FREAK™? Do you believe that "Bacon Is Meat Candy™"?

Welcome home! You've found Bacon Heaven. Our gourmet, thick-cut bacon is a bacon lover's dream-come-true. So just what makes our bacon so darn tasty? It's all in the curing process. It takes days to smoke and cure our bacon using a time-honored formula that eliminates shrinkage. That means when you cook a pound of Bacon Freak™ bacon, you get a pound of bacon! Unlike grocery store bacon, we don't add water to "pork up" the weight. No water means no splatter, which is why our bacon is the only bacon you can fry naked. Go on and try it!

We offer the widest selection of flavors with over 3 dozen different varieties. However you want it, we've got it! Hickory-smoked bacon, Applewood-smoked bacon, Mesquite bacon, Cajun bacon, Garlic Pepper bacon and Honey BBQ bacon are just a few kinds of our delicious flavored bacons. "Hooves" down, we've got THE best selection! You can even have your bacon shipped in a special Bacon Freak™ Gift Box! Check out our selection of gourmet bacon flavors and find your perfect match. Seriously, go look! Just writing about bacon has us achin' for the bacon!

And did you know that the easiest, fastest, and cleanest way to cook your bacon is in the oven? Well, now you do! Just heat the oven to 400°, place your bacon on a lined pan, and cook until your desired crispness! Then... pig out! (Pun obviously intended). We'll even include cooking instructions in your order so you won't burn your precious bacon.

http://www.baconfreak.com/bacon.html

MURICA, BITCH.

I'm honestly surprised this is in Cali and not Texas.

Trey

Sort of sensational title. I think this is just that story from a while back of a certain CFA franchise serving cops at a discount. It's nothing new. I recall a story about a CFA chain donating food to police in one of the cities that had protests.

CFA knows better than to adopt #policelivesmatter as an official company sponsorship. They're trying to expand up north.

Malyse

Sort of sensational title. I think this is just that story from a while back of a certain CFA franchise serving cops at a discount. It's nothing new. I recall a story about a CFA chain donating food to police in one of the cities that had protests.

CFA knows better than to adopt #policelivesmatter as an official company sponsorship. They're trying to expand up north.

So just one small asshole instead of a big corporate asshole?

Trey

So just one small asshole instead of a big corporate asshole?

Kinda. That link is from a story almost a month old. The only other website that has a blurb about it is the blaze (lol). And even their headline is nowhere near as sensational.

CFA rode the religious zealot wave for as long as they could, but now they're officially pro gay, and have ceased all donations to recognized hate groups. That L they took a few years back taught them a lesson, apparently. No way would CFA pick a side in this racially charged scenario. They have nothing to gain.

If CFA officially supported policelivesmatter, every news outlet would talk about it. Not just qpolitical.

that entire site is clickbait article titles turned up to 9

Now hold on, some of these don't go together in the "fucked up" category with R.Kelly.

That is a very very stretched out group of "fucked up singers".

Despite her issues, I can't think of anything that Kanye and Whitney did to hit Ceelo levels, nevermind R. Kelly.

you need a scale on the fucked up meter Kanye to R Kelly

This photo is going to get some mileage. Especially on social media.

CVJtJrLUkAA3lxR.jpg

Disgusting

Furyous

http://www.baconfreak.com/bacon.html

MURICA, BITCH.

I'm honestly surprised this is in Cali and not Texas.

Thanks for this! As an ectomorphic fat fuck, this is news to my ears. I need the calories and would love to drink eat this bacon with 390 calories.

You mean to tell me Superman is about dat 'Kold life? Nah, say it ain't so.

UNLOOOOOOOOL at #bluelivesmatter. When have we said they don't? Look, I've seen someone get headshot by a cop in first person this year. I saw someone jaywalk in Austin and get the jumped by four police officers so no reason. Officials wouldn't let Tamir Rice's family bury her earlier this year due to reasons and I'm supposed to support genocide against my people because #bluelivesmatter? Nah, black lives matter and people need to stop letting Fox News/media outlets exploit their pain to condone violence against races.

While I'm on one, whomever that person was with that anonymous confession needs to own it. Embrace his inner racist and own it. This is America and he should be free to feel the way he does. Come out the closet, no offense to the LGBTQIA, and embrace who you are.

zeemumu

I've never felt so lost in a superhero adaptation because I know pretty much jack shit about Jessica Jones. I did already know who Purple Man was though so I'm not lost on that front. But all of these other characters...
Why is it important that the woman giving Jessica cases is cheating on her SO with her secretary(?)

I also need some good recommendations on some free mobile games for Android phones. Don't let me down, guys.

Malyse

I've never felt so lost in a superhero adaptation because I know pretty much jack shit about Jessica Jones. I did already know who Purple Man was though so I'm not lost on that front. But all of these other characters...
Why is it important that the woman giving Jessica cases is cheating on her SO with her secretary(?)

I also need some good recommendations on some free mobile games for Android phones. Don't let me down, guys.
Because lesbians.

Final Sky.

You don't need any foreknowledge for the show.

jmood88

What are the chances that Nate Parker's The Birth of a Nation (Nat Turner film) actually sees the light of day? It started filming back in May...

Maybe I'll one day get a Toussaint Louverture biopic...

I hope both will happen but I doubt it. One of my dream movies is a 300-style Nat Turner movie. Django was the closest to that but I really want to see a comicbook-esque Nat Turner by a black director and bask in the white anger.

harSon

Banned
I hope both will happen but I doubt it. One of my dream movies is a 300-style Nat Turner movie. Django was the closest to that but I really want to see a comicbook-esque Nat Turner by a black director and bask in the white anger.

Greek God bodied chocolate men with a never ending wet shine to their shirtless chiseled torsos doing battle with grotesquely deformed white people?

man my brother be living in sin and this shit proves it. Went in dude's room to get the Xbox 360 controller to use for Just Cause 3 on PC. Looked at that nigga's Firefox tabs since he wasn't in the room and I was curious.

"HORNY GIRL GETS BROTHER EAT HER ASS"

I'm done with this nigga b

akira28

man my brother be living in sin and this shit proves it. Went in dude's room to get the Xbox 360 controller to use for Just Cause 3 on PC. Looked at that nigga's Firefox tabs since he wasn't in the room and I was curious.

if she wants the brotha to eat her ass let her, what's the problem?

Malyse

He wanted you to see.

Yup and fuck all of them. I'm not as big a fan of Roland Martin as I used to be but he destroyed one of the pastors who went. This guy had no specifics about what was discussed during the meeting beyond "Trump said that black people should read his books on financial literacy".

Damn. A person off the street who had no idea what was going on could have answered those questions better than that fool. And Roland Martin was sharp. I hope he gets to talk to more of those pastors, because I'm sure that not all of them were drinking the Trump-Aid.

Numb

He should have cleaned after himself

X fina give you some Fresh off the Boat

960.jpg

"Little Nigga you got some crack?"
X
Glad you ain't in prison brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom